Combo: Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi + Dubai Frame Tickets
Use this pocket-friendly combo ticket to get respite from the sun with 40+ aquatic slides and rides at Yas Waterworld, and admire stunning views of the city from the picture-perfect Dubai Frame.
- Experience the best of Dubai and Abu Dhabi with a single ticket.
- Test your bravery on over 40 rides, slides, and attractions across four different thrill levels.
- Enjoy ultimate family fun at The Dawamma, the world’s largest six-person water-slide.
- When you want to relax, cool off in the lazy Al Raha River.
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the award-winning Dubai Frame.
- Admire stunning views of the Dubai Skyline and discover a museum that showcases the evolution of the city.
- Take a panoramic elevator to the top from where you can see both modern landmarks and older parts of Dubai.
- All-day unlimited access to all rides at Yas Waterworld
- Free shuttle service from Dubai to Yas Island
- Skip-the-line entry to Dubai Frame
- Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more)
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
The iconic waterpark is the home of over 40 rides, slides, and attractions. Moreover, 5 of these have never been seen before in any waterpark. With the park split across 4 zones of varying intensity, you can pick the rides you are comfortable with. If you seeking high thrills, make your way with your family or friends to the Falcons Falaj, the world's longest mammoth six-seater water coaster. Scream as you slide down Jebel Drop, the region's tallest speed slide or try out the Bubble Barrel, the world’s largest surfable wave sheet. When your excursions leave you famished, a number of cafe-style snack bars or butler-serviced beach cabanas will be waiting to refuel you for more adventures.
Featuring an award-winning design and rising up to a height of 150 meters, Dubai Frame perfectly showcases both the modern iconic landmarks and the older parts of the city. At the bottom, you will find a museum that showcases the city's transformation from a fishing village to a glamorous metropolis with the help of advanced technology.
After checking out the museum's array of exhibits, take an elevator to the top that will give you access to a walkway. From there, you will be able to spot some of Dubai's most charming structures including Karama, Bur Dubai, and Umm Hurair.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Guests will be subject to mandatory facial scan screening and thermal screening on entry at Yas Waterworld.
- Certain rides, slides, and experiences are modified to operate with reduced capacity at Yas Waterworld.
- It is mandatory to wear protective masks and gloves during your visit to Dubai Frame. A compulsory social distancing of 2 meters is also mandatory.
- Guests aged below 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult with a valid admission ticket.
- You must comply with ride rules and follow the instructions in the Park.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the Park.
- Owing to height and safety restrictions, you may not be able to experience all the rides.
- Certain rides, attractions, shows, or outlets may be unavailable during your visit.
- Admission and use of the Park is at your sole risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Park accepts no liability for loss, injury, or damage sustained in the Park; the Park may deny admission or remove you from the premises for any reason.
- Up to 5 members of single groups are allowed per entry.
- Large bags and strollers must be kept at GATE 4 Counter.
- Mon to Sat: 10am to 6pm (Except on 26 November)
- 26 November: 10am to 6pm, and Winter Movie Nights: 6pm to 8pm
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, and Sat: 10am to 6pm
- Fri: 10am to 6pm,Winter Movie Nights: 6pm to 8pm
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi is closed on Sundays.
Dubai Frame is open all year round, including weekends and public holidays. Visit timing may vary during the holy month of Ramadan, holidays, and public holidays.
Opening hours are from 9am till 9pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at each attraction.
Ticket Redemption Points
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- Redeem your ticket at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
- Address: Yas Island - Yas West - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
- Redeem your ticket at Dubai Frame.
- Address: Zabeel Park Jogging Track - Za'abeelAl Kifaf - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- This ticket includes a shuttle service to Yas Island.
- The shuttle bus is complimentary, guests are required to present their Yas Island E-tickets or Vouchers to board the bus.
- The shuttle bus operates on a first come first serve basis, no prior reservation is required.
- Complimentary WiFi is available in the buses.
- Arrival and departure times are approximate due to traffic.
- Find the shuttle schedule here.