Combo (Save 30%): Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi + Emirates Park Zoo Tickets
Beat the scorching Abu Dhabi heat at Yas Waterworld and meet rare species from across the world at the Emirates Park Zoo - all with a single ticket!
- Bag big savings as you have the time of your life at two iconic Abu Dhabi destinations.
- Brave over 40 rides, slides, and attractions at Yas Waterworld.
- Indulge in family fun at The Dawamma, the world’s largest six-person water-slide.
- Hop on the Bandit Bomber, a 550m long rollercoaster with a few surprises!
- Explore nature and wildlife at its best at the Emirates Park Zoo.
- Get the chance to meet over 1700 endangered animals.
- Meet Siberian bears, white tigers, and more rare species.
- All-day unlimited access to all rides at Yas Waterworld
- Free shuttle service from Dubai to Yas Island
- Entry to Emirates Park Zoo
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Yas Waterworld has over 40 rip-roaring rides. Five of these have never before been seen in a water park. Split across four zones according to their intensity, these rides promise something for everyone. For high thrills with your family, hop on the Falcons Falaj, the world's longest mammoth six-seater water coaster. If you want to take things up a notch, surf on the Bubble Barrel, the world’s largest surfable wave sheet. Scream your way down as you slide from the height of a mountaintop on the region's tallest speed slide (Jebel Drop) or drop straight down a high-intensity looping slide (Liwa Loop). Once you've worked up an appetite, head over to the cafe-style snack bars or butler-serviced beach cabanas to fuel up (and start again!).
Emirates Park Zoo
Spend the day with exotic animals at the impressive Emirates Park Zoo! With over 1,700 animals, including a majestic pair of white tigers, a Siberian bear, lions, cheetahs, and dozens of zebras, this is an experience that cannot be missed. See indigenous camels feeding on the grass at the Cattle Farm, fearsome crocodiles lounging about in the Crocodile Pool, or catch the resident hippopotamus frolicking away in the waters of the Hippo House. There are also special areas for primates, birds of prey, reptiles, snakes, flamingoes, and giraffes.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- In line with the latest directives issued on June 28, 2021, by the government of Abu Dhabi, you will be required to show proof of vaccination as of August 20, 2021. All guests, including Annual Passholders, must download the ‘ALHOSN UAE’ smartphone application and show proof of vaccination status to be granted admission. People without ALHOSN app can enter by showing and a negative COVID‑19 PCR test within 30 days of the visit. Note that valid vaccination status is activated 28 days after a guest receives all doses of their vaccine.
- Guests will be subject to mandatory facial scan screening and thermal screening on entry at Yas Waterworld.
- Certain rides, slides, and experiences are modified to operate with reduced capacity at Yas Waterworld.
- Guests aged below 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult with a valid admission ticket at Yas Waterworld.
- You must comply with ride rules and follow the instructions in Yas Waterworld.
- You may not bring food or drinks into Yas Waterworld.
- Owing to height and safety restrictions, you may not be able to experience all the rides.
- Certain rides, attractions, shows, or outlets may be unavailable during your visit.
- Admission and use of the Park is at your sole risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Park accepts no liability for loss, injury, or damage sustained in the Park; the Park may deny admission or remove you from the premises for any reason.
- Please ensure that you follow Emirates Park Zoo rules and regulations during your visit.
Rides and Attractions Updates for Yas Waterworld
The following rides are unavailable from Sun to Wed:
- Yadi Yas
- Liwa Loop
- Pearl Diving
The following rides are unavailable on Thu: - Yadi Yas - Liwa Loop - Bubbles Barrel - Pearl Diving Experience - VR Experience
The following rides are unavailable from Fri to Sat:
- Yadi Yas
- Mon to Sat: 10am to 6pm (Except on 26 November)
- 26 November: 10am to 6pm, and Winter Movie Nights: 6pm to 8pm
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, and Sat: 10am to 6pm
- Fri: 10am to 6pm,Winter Movie Nights: 6pm to 8pm
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi is closed on Sundays.
Emirates Park Zoo
- Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed - 9am to 8pm
- Thu, Fri, Sat - 9am to 9pm
- This ticket does not give you access to the park on public holidays.
- Commemoration Day (Tue, 30 Nov 2021)
- National Day (Thu, 2 Dec 2021)
- New Year's Day (Sat, 1 Jan 2022)
- Eid al-Fitr Eve (Likely Mon, 2 May 2022)
- Eid al-Fitr (Likely 2–5 May 2022)
- Day of Arafat (Likely 8–9 Jul 2022)
- Eid al-Adha (Likely 9–12 Jul 2022)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at each attraction.
Ticket Redemption Points
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- Redeem your ticket at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
- Address: Yas Island - Yas West - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
- Click here to check the schedule of the free shuttle service from Dubai to Yas Island.
Emirates Park Zoo
- Redeem your ticket at Emirates Park Zoo.
- Address: 12th St - Al Bahyah - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.