Dino Park Yanbaru Subtropical Forest Admission Ticket in Okinawa
Set amidst the lush foliage of Yanburu, Dino Park transports you to a time when dinosaurs walked the earth.
- Witness the age of the dinosaurs with a visit to Dino Park in Yanbaru Subtropical Forest.
- See dinosaurs like Tyrannosaurus Rex, Brachiosaurus, Stegosaurus, and more.
- Get a feel of the prehistoric through subtropical plants and colorful flowers scattered amidst lush foliage.
- Connect with nature as you walk through the park and breath in the fresh air.
- Ideal for kids obsessed with these giant extinct reptiles.
- Hotel transfers
Free cancellation anytime before the start of your experience
Dino Park in Okinawa offers an unusual experience, in the sense that it dials back on the calendar to show you prehistoric life during the Mesozoic Era where giants walked the Earth. Featuring animatronic dinosaurs that roar, spit water, and make noises against the backdrop of Yanbaru’s primeval wilderness, this park won’t disappoint your inquisitive little ones. Over here you’ll find, among others, the T-rex, Allosaurus, Brontosaurus and the Dilophosaurus. Set amidst a lush sea of green highlighting bright, bold and beautiful flowers, the park evokes a near-perfect representation of a forest from prehistoric times. There is even a dinosaur shop located within the park selling a wide variety of stuff from small trinkets and rubber dinosaurs, to mugs and realistic skeletal replicas.
know before you go
know before you go
- This venue is not accessible for wheelchair and stroller users.
- It is not allowed to re-enter.
- It is allowed to take photos.
- Live broadcasting of the show is not allowed.
- Photography and videography for commercial purposes is not allowed.
- It is not allowed to bring pets on this tour.
- It is allowed to bring service animals with a valid ID on this tour.
- Daily: 9am - 6pm
- Last admission: 5:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at the attraction itself - Dino Park
- Address: 1024-1 Nakayama, Nago, Okinawa 905-0004, Japan
- GPS coordinates: 26.6354311, 127.96162419999996
Take bus 20 or 120 from Naha Bus Terminal and get off at Nago Bus Terminal. From here, either board a 20min taxi ride or transfer to bus 70 or 76 and get off at Mitsudote Bus Terminal
Take the Okinawa Expressway to Kyoda IC, head towards the Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium, turn left on Prefectural Road No. 84, and continue straight. It’s an 80min journey
The ticket remains valid for 90 days from date of booking