Hop aboard a luxurious cruise along the calm waters of the Chao Phraya River and discover the lively city of Bangkok at sunset. With an exotic range of buffet cuisines to choose from and live entertainment on board, you’re guaranteed an authentic Thai experience you’ll never forget.
- Take in the panoramic views of Bangkok at sunset and enjoy the 2-hour cruise on the renowned Bangkok river of Chao Phraya.
- With an extensive spread of buffet options, including the authentic Thai cuisine, seafood, and other dishes, make sure to dine like kings.
- Watch a traditional Thai dance performance put on, accompanied by its catchy music.
- Keep your cameras ready to snap away at the many landmarks you’ll pass by along the way, such as the Temple of Dawn, the Memorial Bridge, the Royal Grand Palace, and so on.
- Cruise along Chao Phraya river
- Thai, seafood, and other dishes included in the buffet dinner
- Thai dance performance with music
- Welcome drink
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
A Night Out in Bangkok on the Water
Treat yourself to an unforgettable night in Bangkok on the shimmering waters of the Chao Phraya River. This dinner cruise is the perfect way to unwind after a hot day and sightsee from an exceptional vantage point. Take your time to recognize some of Bangkok’s most iconic landmarks, including the Memorial Bridge, the Temple of Dawn, the Royal Grand Palace, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, and many more.
The dinner cruise gives you the option to choose from a wide spread of buffet options, including Thai food, seafood, and other delectable items. Munch on appetizing dishes as you watch a traditional Thai dance performance with captivating music. Don’t forget to bring along your cameras to take some great photographs of the monuments and landmarks you pass by and cherish your memories for a lifetime.
The Loi Krathong Festivity
Loi Krathong is a Siamese festival of Brahmin origin and is celebrated throughout the kingdom of Thailand and other countries with significant Tai cultures. For the romantic at heart, this is the festival where young couples make wishes for happiness together.
People give thanks and offer apologies to the goddess of the water by lighting candles and sticks for her. These “krathongs” are then launched on canals and rivers. It is believed that if the Krathong floats away while still lit, the goddess of water will bring them good luck!
know before you go
know before you go
- Check-in and registration occur between 6 PM and 6:30 PM.
- The boarding time is at 6:45 PM.
- The cruise is between 7 PM and 9 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Infants below the age of 3 can board this cruise for free
- Children’s tickets (4-10 years) can be bought at a discounted price
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive by 6 PM to avoid any delays.
- The meeting point is River City Shopping complex (River City Shopping Complex 23 Trok Rongnamkhaeng, Charoen Krung 30, Si Phaya Pier, Yota Road, Sampantawong, Bangkok 10100, Thailand.)
- River City Bangkok is a huge shopping complex and can be easily spotted.
- The closest bus stop is a 5-minute walk from the meeting point. The buses that stop at this station are 1, 35, and 75.
- If you’re coming from the other side of the Chao Phraya River, the two closest ferry piers are Si Phraya Ferry Pier and Marine Dept (with Si Phraya Ferry Pier being closer).
The Wan Fah Luxury Thai-Style Cruise ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.