Tickets to Ultimate Great Barrier Reef Cruise With Marine World Pontoon From Cairns
Explore the Great Barrier Reef with an exciting cruise and choose to snorkel or dive into one of the most complex ecosystems in the world.
- Cruise to the outer reef on a comfortable catamaran and enjoy the stunning views of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Get a chance to feed and interact with exotic marine life with an onboard marine biologist.
- Explore the sea while staying dry on a semi-submersible tour I an special submarine with wide viewing windows.
- Sail on a glass-bottom boat and get a glimpse of the aquatic world under you.
- Relax on the spacious sundeck as you sail near the world's largest coral reef.
- Savour a delicious buffet lunch that also serves fresh seafood.
- Upgrade your ticket and enjoy exploring the waters through a snorkeling tour or an introductory dive.
- Wetsuit and Lycra suit
- Informative commentary
- Semi-submersible and glass boat tours
- Fish feeding
- Deck amenities
- Buffet lunch
- Snorkeling tour with supervisor (optional)
- Introductory dive (optional)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enjoy the magic of the Great Barrier Reef, one of the most complex marine ecosystems in the world, through this cruise. Your adventure will start with a cruise to the outer reef on a comfortable catamaran. Here, the water is the healthiest and clearest - giving you the perfect conditions to experience the best of the reef. Interact closely with the exotic Australian marine life in a fish feeding session with an onboard marine biologist. They will also introduce you to the various species native to the region.
This ticket also offers you the option to upgrade and snorkel or take a dive into the fascinating clear waters of the Great Barrier Reef. Top off this exciting adventure with an appetizing lunch buffet. You'll get to relax on the spacious sundeck while cruising, making your day the perfect combination of refreshing and thrilling in the waters of the world's largest coral reef.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Cruise Tour
- Cruise Tour + 35min Snorkeling Tour
- Cruise Tour + Intro Dive
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Ensure that you bring along Sunglasses, sun hat, swimwear, change of clothes, towel and sunscreen.
- Certain medical conditions like asthma, epilepsy, or high blood pressure, or specific medications may exclude individuals from diving.
- The minimum age to dive is 12. Guests under 18 require guardian permission.
- After diving, intervals of 12-24 hours are recommended prior to flying depending on depths of dives and accrued dive time.
- This experience is wheelchair accessible.
Daily 9am onwards.
Infants aged 3 and under can go for free. Children aged 4-14, and families with 2 children and 2 adults enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must carry a valid student ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets at Reef Fleet Terminal.
- Address: Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Reef Fleet Terminal, Australia.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The nearest bus stop is Abbott Street near Shields Street (Hail n Ride).
- The station is just 8 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Bus #850 will get you there.
- The nearest train station is Cairns.
- The station is 11 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Train Kuranda Scenic Railway will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.