Long Dinner Cruise on Sydney Harbor
Tour Sydney in style along the shimmering Sydney Harbor waters while enjoying a luxury dining experience.
- Explore the city of Sydney on a 4.5 hour cruise while enjoying a premium dining experience.
- Cruise past world-famous landmarks like the Sydney Opera House and the Harbor Bridge.
- Enjoy appetizers and beverages onboard while learning about the city’s past and modern-day history from the crew onboard.
- Sail past Woolloomoolloo Bay, Double Bay, and Point Piper, home to the most expensive homes in Sydney.
- Dine at an iconic waterfront restaurant on the shores of Balmoral.
- View some glittering sights set ablaze by the city’s lights while enjoying dessert served onboard.
- 4.5 hour luxury boat cruise
- All onboard beverages
- Starter and dessert served onboard
- Dinner at a selected Sydney waterside restaurant
- Sightseeing and photo opportunities
- Onboard guide and entertainment
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Begin your luxury dinner cruise by being welcome by the crew onboard. Indulge in a selection of appetizers, and beverages served onboard as you set sail on Sydney Harbour. As you cruise past iconic landmarks such as the Harbor Bridge and Sydney Opera House, learn about the past and modern-day history of the city from your onboard crew. While on your journey, you will see Wooloomoolloo Bay, home to the Australian Navy’s Sydney Base Garden. Glance at Double Bay and Point Piper, the location of the most expensive homes in the city.
Sail past Clarke and Shark Island, the two national parks located in the middle of the harbor. Disembark on the shores of Balmoral and enjoy a selection of entrees and mains at a selected beachfront restaurant. Head back to the boat and return to the main harbor to soak in Sydney’s glimmering city lights. Whilst onboard, sample some gourmet cakes and make some simply unforgettable memories.
know before you go
- Timings may vary slightly for harbor traffic conditions.
- Restaurants may be subject to change due to special events and booking notices.
- Daily: 5pm onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at Circular Quay.
- Address: Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Circular Quay, Alfred St, Stand B. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 304, 333, 343, 392N and 396 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.