Murray River Lunch Cruise from Perth
Spend the afternoon cruising along the Murray River as you take in spectacular views of the surrounding nature and wildlife.
- Cruise gently along the Murray River as you admire scenic views from the boat.
- Enjoy live commentary on board from an experienced English-speaking guide.
- Sate your appetite with a delicious lunch aboard the cruise.
- Keep your eyes peeled for spotting dolphins and other wildlife.
- English-speaking guide and host
- Goods and Services Tax
- Lunch aboard the cruise
- Hot coffee and/or tea
- Entry to Coopers Mill
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Australia on a cruise along the Murray River. Begin your cruise at the Mandurah Cruises booking office where you will meet your guide. Hop aboard the cruise ship and set sail along the Murray River, the longest river in Australia. Sit back and relax as you soak in the breathtaking sights and sounds of your surroundings. You will then make your way through the Port Mandurah canals, Peel Inlet, and Creery Wetlands. Spot an array of wildlife around you including Bottlenose dolphins, blue swimmer crabs, and a huge variety of birds.
Enjoy a delicious spread of the cruise lunch buffet served on Wednesdays or stop at a riverside tavern for a 2-course meal on Saturdays.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- Tour boats are deep cleaned at the start and end of each day with high touch point areas disinfected.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This cruise is not wheelchair accessible.
- This cruise operates in all weather conditions, so please make sure you dress appropriately.
- Please advise any dietary specifications at the time of booking. Infant meals are not included in the ticket.
- As the dolphins are in their natural environment, the sighting cannot be guaranteed.
- This cruise requires a minimum number of travelers and requires good weather. If it is canceled due to either requirement not being met, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- Meet your guide at Mandurah Cruises.
- Address: 73 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah WA 6210, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Mandurah Tce Before Hackett St, which is within a 1-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Bus #588 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.