90-minute Sunset Cruise Sydney Harbour With Dinner
Enjoy a premium dining experience on the high seas with the Sunset Dinner Cruise. Hitch a ride on one of the finest sightseeing vessels and enjoy three-course dining, including a choice collection of beers and wines, all while you watch the beautiful sunset over Sydney Harbour.
- Have a luxurious dining experience on one of the finest cruise ships, out on the waters off Sydney Harbour.
- Relish the three-course contemporary Australian menu while you admire unparalleled views of the sunset over Sydney and the Harbour
- Complement your meal with a choice selection of wines, ales, and beers.
- Upgrade your experience to get a window seat and best enjoy the view of the sunset.
- A perfect choice for pre-theatre dining, family groups, and those wanting to wind down after a big day in the city.
Experience luxury dining like never before, with the Sunset Dinner Cruise. Take to the seas in a premier sightseeing vessel, with million-dollar views and immense cocktail decks. Tuck into the amazing food and wine selections on offer for the dining experience of a lifetime.
The cruise features an expansive food and wine selection, with a handpicked three-course contemporary Australian menu which comes with the Captain’s seal of approval, and a choice selection of wines, ales and beers. Catch the sunset over the waves and take in delightful views of the Sydney Harbour at dusk while you dine, with the vast viewing windows on the cruise ship.
At the end of the cruise wander along the Darling Harbour foreshore and visit the many nightclubs and bars that dot the coast, or catch the fireworks in Cockle Bay on most Saturday nights. So come enjoy one of the best and most unique dining experiences of your life on the Sunset Dinner cruise, a perfect choice for pre-theatre dining, family groups and those wanting to wind down after a big day in Sydney.
- Cruise on a premier sightseeing vessel.
- 3-course Contemporary Australian a la carte dining.
- Choice selection of beers, wines, ales, and soft drinks.
- Stunning views of Sydney Harbour from the waves.
- Window seat (optional).
Know Before You Go
This ticket offers the following options you can choose from:
- Sunset Dinner
- Sunset Dinner with Window Seat
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
Timings and Availability
The cruise departs daily from Darling Harbour King Street Wharf no. 1 at 5 PM. The duration of the cruise is approximately 1.5 hours.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure.
We recommend smart casual wear.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children (4-15 years) are eligible for reduced ticket prices. Please select the appropriate option on the last page
This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
This experience can be cancelled for a full refund upto 24 hours before sailing.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your Sunset Dinner Cruise mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with a valid photo ID to the crew at the meeting point to receive a paper ticket.
Darling Harbour King Street Wharf no. 1., Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
The nearest bus stop to the Darling Harbour Wharf is King Street Wharf, Erskine St. Buses no. 252 and 261 ply to this bus stop regularly.