Delphi Guided Day Trip from Athens with Optional Lunch
Head out to one of Greece’s most famous historic sites, Delphi, and learn all about this mysterious UNESCO World Heritage Site from your expert English-speaking tour guide.
- Sign on for a unique tour around Delphi, an ancient Greek religious sanctuary.
- Dive into details of the Athenian treasure found here with the aid of your tour guide.
- With skip-the-line access to both attractions, you won’t have to wait around.
- Check out the famed Oracle of Apollo, a world-famous temple with plenty to see.
- Further, explore the Delphi Museum and admire the Charioteer of Delphi.
- This guided tour includes a visit to Athena Pronaia, the gateway to Delphi.
- Round-trip transfers are included in this ticket, making for a hassle-free experience.
- A ticket option to include lunch adds to your convenience.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Skip-the-line access to Delphi & Delphi Museum
- Visit Temple of Apollo & Oracle
- Round-trip hotel transfers on an air-conditioned bus
- Lunch (Optional)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before schedule.
Check out the UNESCO-listed archeological site of Delphi, a city once considered “the center of the world” in ancient Greece. Board comfortable coaches and make your way to this world-famous historic site while taking in the sites around you. This ride lasts close to 3.5 hours, in which time you'll see the plain of Beotia, the city of Theva, and many other archeological gems along the way!
Once at the Delphi archeological site, check out famous monuments like the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, and the Polygonal Wall. Your guided tour at the Delphi site will last about 45 minutes, after which you'll have another 45 minutes to tour the site on your own.
Continue on to Delphi Museum, a place that houses stunning exhibits like the frieze of the Treasury of the Sifnians, the Naxian Sphinx, and the famous bronze Charioteer! You'll be here for 45 minutes, post which you'll head towards the Athena Pronaia Sanctuary, an ideal photoshoot location. Brace yourself for the return journey back to Athens that lasts 3 hours!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Delphi Day Trip from Athens: English Tour with Lunch
- Delphi Day Trip from Athens: English Tour without Lunch
Daily from 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Note that during winter seasons (1 Nov- 31 Mar), you will not visit Athena Pronaia Sanctuary due to limited hours of the exhibition area.
- Expect warm days and cool nights in Greece.
- It is recommended you wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, and loose-fitted clothing.
- The site of Delphi is perched on the side of a hill, rewarding a beautiful view of the valley and beyond. Carry along your cameras.
Infants aged 3 and under go free. Children age 4 -12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at KEY TOURS TERMINAL (26 Athanasiou Diakou Str., Athina 117 43, Greece).
- Key Tours Terminal is located 3 minutes from the Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- Nearest transit stop is ‘Makrygiannē’, which is a 2-minute walk from Key Tours Terminal
- Bus #1, 5, 040, 230 will get you here
- Nearest subway station is Acropoli, which is a 2-minute walk from Key Tours Terminal
- Nearest tram station is ‘Leoforos Vouliagmenis’, a 5-minute walk from Key Tours Terminal
- Tram #T4 and T5 will get you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.