Small Group Pasta Making and Tiramisù Cooking Class
Cherish a fun day learning, laughing, sampling, and devouring favorite Italian dishes!
- You're promised a day of learning, laughing, sampling, and finally, fine dining!
- This cooking class teaches you how to make two beloved Italian dishes.
- Learn how to cook like a native Italian, privy to traditional Roman recipes.
- Assemble smooth cream, rich coffee, and sweet cocoa to create the iconic tiramisù.
- Mix, knead, and roll out fresh handmade pasta, sprinkling seasonal flavors atop.
- Indulge in a homemade dinner and dessert afterward, paired with Italian wine.
- English-speaking chef
- Prosecco and snacks reception
- All ingredients & equipment
- Homemade meals with drinks
- Hotel transfers
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
There's just something special about cooking up delicious dishes in a historic location in the eternal city; that's what this cooking class in Rome promises you! A fun-filled day of learning, laughing, sampling, and devouring! By the end of your lesson, you'll be cooking like a native Italian, privy to traditional Roman recipes lovingly passed down from la nonna!
Your lesson begins with your composing the creamy layers of the traditional tiramisù. Assemble layers of smooth cream, rich coffee, and sweet cocoa to concot the perfect dessert, literally translating to "pick me up" (with its kick of coffee!) You'll then move on to pasta, a dish so beloved by Rome, you need to learn how to recreate it back at home. Mix, kneed, and roll out fresh handmade pasta before sprinkling seasonal flavors atop. Pumpkin tortellini in the autumn, coils of fettuccine in the summer, and ravioli dumplings with creamy ricotta di pecora...well, pretty much any time of the year!
Throw on your choice of sumptuous Italian cheeses and bring both dishes to the dining table. You won't be able to resist the mouthwatering meal anymore. Celebrate the Roman cuisine with your friends and family as you dine on your culinary masterpiece, paired perfectly with a selection of red and white wines and soft drinks.
Know Before You Go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Operational on Mon, Wed & Fri.
- Begins at 5:30 PM.
Children aged 5-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
25 Dec & 1 Jan.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Ring the doorbell at InRome Cooking and head inside.
- Address: Corso del Rinascimento, 65.
- The closest bus stop is Senato, a 2-min walk to the meeting point.
- Buses 30, 70, 81, 87, and more will bring you here.
- This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.