Enjoy the Eternal City, Rome, on this guided sunset or walking tour. Walk in the Jewish Ghetto; see the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, and Piazza di Spagna.
- Enjoy the Eternal City colored by the magical hues of the setting sun or night lights on this English or Spanish guided walking tour.
- Walk along the streets of the Jewish Ghetto and hear about stories from the past from your guide.
- Journey to Rome’s most famous symbol, the Turtle Fountain before making a wish at the Trevi Fountain.
- Make your way towards Piazza di Spagna and walk up the famous stairway, the Spanish Steps as you soak in the breathtaking views and end your experience with a scoop of scrumptious gelato.
- Fun Fact: Florence was the capital, prior to the unification, after which Rome became the capital city.
- 1.5-hour guided tour
- Expert English or Spanish-speaking guide
- Gelato ice cream
- Hotel transfers
- Audio guide
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Rome at Dusk or Night
On this guided walking tour of Rome, experience the 'Eternal City' of Rome in a new light. Guided by the moonlight and the beautifully lit-up buildings, walk the streets of the city that are not accessible by car. Marvel at the architecture as you learn about the history of the city with fewer tourists and mingle with more locals. Soak in the enchanting monuments as you witness them illuminated. Begin your tour of the Italian capital in the streets of the Jewish Ghetto, a hidden gem between the Tiber and Piazza Venezia.
Marvelous Sights under the Nightly Hues
Established in 1555 near the Tiber River in the southern part of Campo de Fiori, this neighborhood is filled with restaurants, churches, and synagogues that combine Jewish culture with the grandeur of Roman architecture. See the Turtle Fountain (Fontana Delle Tartarughe) in Piazza Mattei and learn how the Romans could engineer the water flow through the ancient aqueducts.
Walk to the Piazza Della Rotonda and enjoy a magical view of the façade of the Pantheon which is the only ancient Roman temple that has remained untouched through the centuries. Make a wish to find love and good fortune at the Trevi Fountain, which was built in the 18th century with elaborate Baroque architecture. The city is dressed in twinkling lights as you walk to the Piazza di Spagna (the city’s famous square) and climb the Spanish Steps. Spend time at the top to take in the beautiful view. End your gratifying walking tour with tasty and creamy gelato, of course!
know before you go
know before you go
- It's recommended to dress casually with comfortable walking shoes.
- This tour is not wheelchair or pram/stroller accessible.
- This tour is not recommended for those with back problems or foot injuries.
- Service animals are allowed.
- Daily: 5:30pm & 8:15pm onwards
- Daily: 8:15pm onwards
Small Group Tour
- Daily: 6pm onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.