Combo (5 % Rabatt): Rome Bioparco + Castel Sant' Angelo Tickets
Book this 2-in-1 combo ticket to explore two of Rome's must-visit attractions - Rome Bioparco and Castel Sant' Angelo.
- Save money as you visit two fascinating Rome attractions with a single ticket.
- Meet an array of exotic wildlife from grizzly bears and tigers to great apes, at Bioparco di Roma.
- Learn about and appreciate the park's conservation efforts to protect the world's endangered animals.
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry into Castel Sant'Angelo, that has been around since the 2nd century.
- Learn more about Roman history as you explore all five floors of the castle.
- Admire the building's stunning Roman architecture, along with its preserved statues, art, and weapons.
- Entry into Rome Bioparco
- Skip-the-line access to Castel Sant'Angelo
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Take a break from all the renaissance art and make your way to Bioparco di Roma, one of Europe's best animal-based attractions! Not only is it fun for the kids, but you’ll be awestruck by its conservation efforts. The zoological garden was founded in 1911 and has since evolved into a park that focuses on conservation, educational programs, and animal-friendly enclosures. It is home to a nearly 1,200-strong family of wildlife from about 200 different species of mammals, birds, reptiles and amphibians!
Say hello to the big and small animals from every continent around the globe, as you walk through the lush botanical surroundings. Find out what dangers threaten their habitats and food chain, and how you can help save them from extinction. Kids will especially enjoy spotting the hippos, giraffes, tigers, bears, leopards, snakes, birds, and more!
Castel Sant' Angelo
Initially built in the year 185 as a mausoleum for the Roman Emperor Hadrian, Castel Sant’ Angelo served as a military building and a place of refuge for popes during the sieges in 1527. Explore the castle, which now as a museum, and gain an in-depth understanding of Roman history and architecture! Split into five floors that connected by a spiral ramp, you will have access to the chamber of ashes, and the cells in which many historical figures were incarcerated.
As you move towards the upper part of the castle, you will also see beautifully decorated rooms that acted as a Papal residence and an extensive collection of ancient weapons. Check out the large terrace on the top floor, where you can wrap up your experience with stunning, panoramic views of Rome.
know before you go
know before you go
- Make sure to maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from others (who are not part of the same family unit) and to avoid any form of gathering
- During the visit to the park it is mandatory to wear a mask, even when in the outdoors
- In compliance with the hygienic-sanitary rules, it is prohibited to touch the windows or other surfaces and to respect the limitations present within the park
- Daily from 9:30am to 5pm (last admission at 4pm)
For reasons related to the needs of animals, the following departments will close:
- REPTILARY : 60 minutes before the park closes
- FELINI (lions, lynxes, leopards, tigers): 60 minutes before the park closes
- CHIMPANZÉ : 45 minutes before the park closes
- GIRAFFES, BEARS, ELEPHANTS, RHINOS: 30 minutes before the park closes
Children aged 4-10, and seniors aged 65 and above, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Castel Sant' Angelo
Daily between 9:00 AM- 7:30 PM (last entry at 6:30 PM)
Ages 0-18 go free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the respective attractions.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at Bioparco di Roma.
- Address: V.le del Giardino Zoologico, 1, 00197 Roma RM, Italy.
Castel Sant Angelo
- Redeem your ticket at Castel Sant'Angelo.
- Address: Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00193 Roma RM, Italy.
This ticket for the date and time selected during checkout.