Capri Day Trip from Rome with Blue Grotto
Explore Emperor Augustus’ private playground and breathe in it’s fabled charm on this incredible day trip! This trip offers you some breathtaking stops along the way like Naples and Anacapri.
- Explore Capri, Anacapri and Marina Grande on this 13 hour day trip.
- Get picked up from your hotel and head to Capri for a fabulous Roman holiday.
- Head south from Rome to Naples and be greeted by the blue waters of the Bay of Naples.
- Post Naples, head to Anacapri and witness breathtaking views from 280m above sea level.
- Explore and eat local treats as you delve into the Italian way of life.
- With the help of a professional tour guide, you no longer have to worry about missing out on any information vis-a-vis your surroundings.
- With tour guides available in 4 languages (namely English, Spanish, German, and French), learn about the attractions in the language you're most comfortable with.
Capri is known to be The Pearl of the Mediterranean and is quite the Roman treasure. It’s aesthetic and historical significance is bound to leave you in awe. Capri’s uphill rival, Anacapri is quite the tourist destination with its exclusive designer boutiques. Explore and eat locally and learn the Italian way of life. What better place to do it than Capri?
While making this reservation, ensure you enter details of the hotel from where you want to be picked up from. After making this reservation, you shall receive your tickets via email. For central located hotels, pick up can be arranged at around 06:30/07:15 AM. You will be picked up and head south to Naples. Along the way, you can spot the Benedictine Abbey of Montecassino, known for the famous battle and its complete destruction during the Second World War. Enjoy this picturesque expedition on Roman soils that sport an unspoiled charm.
On arrival in Naples, board a jet boat for the 45 minute crossing to Marina Grande, the beautiful port of Capri. After some time out, hop on to the designated minibus that shall take you on an uphill drive, giving you some of the best panoramic views of the Bay of Naples.Once in Anacapri, you can hop off and explore the place. You can even indulge yourself at the designer boutiques. Lunch is served at a local restaurant, your meal is freshly prepared with local ingredients, giving you the unforgettable Italian experience. After lunch, you will have some free time to take photographs and visit local centers to shop and explore.
The minibus shall take you back to Marina Grande where you will board the speedboat back to Naples. Once you’re back in Naples, don’t forget to check out some awe inspiring destinations like the Maschio Angioino (a fortress of the 12th century), the Certosa of San Martino and the Royal Palace. After disembarking you will then take the coach for the return journey of around 3 hours, back to Rome. Followed by returning to the vicinity of your hotel.
You may choose between the 4 available ticket options:
- English-Guided Tour of Capri Day Trip from Rome with Blue Grotto
- Spanish-Guided Tour of Capri Day Trip from Rome with Blue Grotto
- German-Guided Tour of Capri Day Trip from Rome with Blue Grotto
- French-Guided Tour of Capri Day Trip from Rome with Blue Grotto
- Transportation by road on air-conditoned coaches between Rome and Capri Island
- Ferry ticket
- Boat excursion to the enchanting Blue Grotto
- Lunch in Anacapri
- Drop-off outside the Aurelian Walls at the affiliated hotels
- Local guide (in English, Spanish, German, and French)
- Optional Visit to Blue Grotto
The tour is available everyday and begins at 7 AM with pick ups from hotels beginning at 6:30 AM. The tour lasts approximately 13 hours.
Know Before You Go
We do recommend comfy sportswear and sneakers. Don’t forget sunglasses and sunscreen during the summer and please don't carry large or bulky bags!
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is at theSanta Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri Church, (Piazza della Repubblica, 00185 Roma RM, Italy)
- To locate this on Google Maps, simply search for - Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri Church.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Board bus 64, 70, 82, 85, or 170 and get off at Repubblica bus stop. This stop is a 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
Take the metro line MEA and get off at the Repubblica metro station. This station is a 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
The tour is only valid on the date and time selected at the time of booking.