Cathedral of Girona & the Church of Sant Félix Tour
Tick off two emblematic landmarks in Girona on this guided walking tour: the Girona Cathedral and the Church of Sant Félix.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Girona’s Cathedral and the church of St. Félix!
- Walk through the history of Girona's Cathedral and admire this contemporary medieval attraction
- The long history of this cathedral has endowed it with a varied cultural heritage.
- Visit next the Church of Sant Félix, Girona's former main church.
- Notice the Romanesque construction, the Gothic nave, the baroque facade & the tomb of Narcissus
- This guided tour is available to book in English, Spanish, and French.
- Entry into the Cathedral and the Church of St. Félix
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel transfers
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Cathedral of Girona
Be guided through one of contemporary Girona's most monumental buildings. Learn of Girona's history and medieval origin as you take to the Girona Cathedral. The Cathedral of Santa María de Girona is located in the upper part of the city, with the world's widest Gothic nave (at 22.98 meters). The architectural styles include Romanesque and gothic touches. Today, this attraction is of major cultural interest in Girona and is an attraction you cannot miss.
Church of Sant Félix
Head next to the Church of Sant Félix, a minor basilica in the area dedicated to St. Felix. Dating to the early days of Christianity, this church houses the offices of the Parish of Sant Feliu. This church was once Girona's main church (up until the construction of the Girona Cathedral). Retaining much of the Romanesque construction, this church also boasts a Gothic nave, a covered baroque facade, Roman & Christian sarcophagi, a Gothic tomb of Narcissus, and more.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- This tour is not suitable for guests with mobility impairments.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and footwear for this tour.
- It is possible that the tour of the Cathedral of Girona undergo changes in the route due to restrictions to avoid the spread of COVID-19. In any case, a quality experience is guaranteed according to expectations.
Children aged 8-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your tour guide at the staircase in front of the Cathedral of Girona.
- Address: Plaça de la Catedral, s/n, 17004 Girona, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is c. Calderers, a 5-min walk to the cathedral.
- Bus line L12 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.