Day Trip To Lucerne From Zürich With Optional Yacht Cruise
Spend a memorable day exploring the myriad charms, cultural gems and the historical gems of one of Switzerland’s most popular tourist destinations.
- One simply cannot miss an excursion through one of Switzerland's most charming cities.
- Lucerne is filled to the brim with culture, history, hospitality, and shopping opportunities.
- Delve into the historic and cultural treasures hidden in the city on a short guided tour.
- An expert tour guide will walk you through the major city landmarks.
- You'll then have 6 hours to discover the charming town on your own.
- Visit the museums, ride the City-Train, and walk on back streets and alleyways.
- As you take in the wonders of Lucern at your own pace, this trip will prove to be worthwhile.
- You can also choose to go on a boat cruise on the idyllic waters of Lake Lucerne with an audio guide for information.
- The guided part of your tour is available in English, Spanish, and German.
- Expert tour guide
- Transfers on a comfortable coach
- 1-hr panorama yacht cruise with audio guides (optional)
- Food & beverages
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
This day-long excursion through the charming old town of Lucerne has visual appeal written all over it. Tour over the Albispass, along Lake Lucerne and the Lake of the Four Cantons as you make your way to the town of Lucern. A small guided tour of the significant city sights will be next: follow your tour guide around the Lion Monument, the Kapellbrücke, the Town Hall, the Jesuit Church, the concert and congress centers, and more.
If you've chosen it as an option, you can go on an hour-long boat cruise on the luxury panorama yacht "Saphir." As you cruise upon the peaceful waters of Lake Lucerne, an audio guide will narrate interesting information about the history of the lake, the surrounding town, and the enveloping mountains. You'll have some leisure time to stroll through the lovely Old Town, visit its many museums, or engage in a little souvenir shopping- the choice is yours! In the afternoon, you'll board the coach and ride back to the city of Zürich!
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English Guided Tour
- Spanish Guided Tour
- German Guided Tour
- English Guided Tour with Yacht Cruise
- Spanish Guided Tour with Yacht Cruise
- German Guided Tour with Yacht Cruise
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required
- Guests may be subject to temperature checks beforehand
- All guests are recommended to wear face masks
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart)
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request
- There is a fair amount of walking involved in this tour. It is therefore recommended to wear comfortable footwear and weather-appropriate clothing
- You will be accompanied by a professional multilingual guide from Zürich to Lucerne on this tour. Your Lucerne trip is not guided
- This tour operates daily, all year round
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the vehicle
- All activities are voluntary, and not included in the price of this ticket
Infants 5yrs and below go free. Ages 6-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at the Sihlquai Coach Parking (or Bus Terminal)
- This is located close to Zürich’s main train station
- You'll find a white ticket office marked “Best of Switzerland Tours” or “City Tours & Excursions”
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout