Experience the festive season at Le Crazy Horse De Paris with these special Christmas and New Year's shows. Indulge in champagne, caviar and the finer things in life at the Crazy Horse, and ring in the New Year with style and elegance!
- Crazy Horse Paris is one of the top premier cabaret houses in the world, and the perfect place to revel in the festive season!
- Experience a special performance of Totally Crazy, the latest hit show at Le Crazy Horse de Paris, by the talented and beautiful performers.
- Enjoy champagne, canapes, and macarons with your show, and treat yourself to an evening of elegance and sophistication that Crazy Horse is known for
- Ring in the New Year by counting down the ten seconds before midnight with the most beautiful dancers in the world, at the last Crazy Horse performance of this decade!
- Crazy Horse Paris Cabaret Show ticket
- Champagne, canapes, caviar, and macarons, as applicable
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Enjoy the festive season at the Le Crazy Horse cabaret, and experience one of the most elegant ways to celebrate the season's cheers. Descend the wide, red staircase and step inside the red room adorned with velvet, mirrors, and lacquer. Discover the magic, excitement, and festive atmosphere as you take a seat on the velvety armchairs of Le Crazy Horse de Paris.
Once inside you will be treated to a special production of the latest show ‘Totally Crazy’. Totally Crazy is a show curated to celebrate 65 dazzling years of cabaret performances by combining the most noteworthy acts with new innovations. The talented and beautiful performers will join you in ringing in the New Year, and you can combine pleasure with pleasure this holiday season!
You can also relish the 1/2 bottle of champagne, caviar, canapes, and macarons included with the show. The macarons in particular, are a first-time collaboration with the famous "Maison" Ladurée, who has exclusively designed 2 of them for the Crazy Horse Paris. Drink some champagne and treat yourself to a special evening of elegance and sophistication that Crazy Horse is world-famous for!
During checkout, you will have the option to choose from two ticket experiences.
1. Crazy Christmas: Shows on Dec 24 and 25
2. Crazy New Year: Shows on Dec 31 and Jan 1
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Crazy Christmas
- Crazy New Year
- Crazy Premium
Please arrive at least 45 minutes before the scheduled starting of the show.
- Dec 24: 8pm
- Dec 25: 7pm, 9.30pm and midnight
- Dec 26-29: 8pm and 10.30pm
- Dec 30, Jan 1: 7pm, 9.30pm and midnight
- Dec 31: 7.45pm, 10.15pm and 1am
- Jan 2: 8pm and 10:30pm
Smart, elegant clothing. No sportswear/home wear will be allowed.
Smoking, Pets, Photography, and Videography are prohibited at the venue.
Individuals must be at least 10 years of age to enter the venue. All guests between 10-18 must be accompanied by their parents/guardians. Alcohol will only be served to patrons above 18 years of age.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the printed copy of the voucher with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please display your printed voucher at Crazy Horse Paris, 12 Avenue George V, 75008, Paris.
- It is located right next to a popular restaurant Cantina di Luca.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Crazy Horse Paris.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Nearest Bus Stop is Alma - Marceau, 5-10 minutes walk to the venue. Bus : 42, 80 will stop here.
- Nearest Metro Station is Alma-Marceau, 5 minutes walk to Crazy Horse. Line 9 of the Paris Metro stop here every few minutes.
- For more information on Public Transportation in Paris click here.