Blue Lagoon & Sivota Cruise From Corfu
Get a dose of history and sparkling waters that invite even the most reluctant to dive in!
- Visit the cave of Papanikolis and discover its fascinating history.
- Enjoy swimming at the beautiful beaches of the Blue Lagoon and Bella Vraka.
- Stroll through the picturesque fishing village of Syvota, home to white sandy beaches spread around tiny coves and uninhabited islets.
- Transfers from/to closest available location (if the option is selected)
- Tour guide
- All taxes and fees
- Audio guide with headphones (languages available: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Greek, Russian, Polish, Romanian, Czech, and Hungarian)*
*Please note that you need to inform the crew which language you prefer to hear before they get on the boat.
- Any private expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Cruise away and head to your first stop: the historical cave of Papanikolis. This cave became famous during World War II by being a secret hideaway for the submarine, Papanikolis. The sheer magnitude of The cave is astounding. It is said that the Papanikolis submarine would hide inside this mammoth cave after its blitzkrieg on the Italian armada. You will have a few minutes to take some pictures and hear about the story of the cave.
Next, head over to the Blue Lagoon Beach where you can just enjoy the great view if you do not wish to swim. From here, make your way to the beach, Bella Vraka, which connects Sivota to the islet Mourtemeno. Continue swimming there and soak in the beautiful scenery.
Your last stop for the day is a picturesque fishing village called Syvota, where you will have 45 minutes to spend exploring the nearby local stores and the streets.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- With Hotel Transfers
- From Corfu Port
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Face masks are required for travelers in public areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available to travelers and staff.
- Social distancing is enforced throughout the experience.
- Increased focus on hand hygiene on our boats and during our cruises.
- Increased cleaning and hygiene procedures before, during, and after each trip.
- Having clear and concise instructions for guests as they board the boats.
- Snorkeling and lunch will not be provided as part of COVID measures.
- This experience is wheelchair-accessible.
- If you have selected transfers, you will be informed of the exact time and location after your booking.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Carry a bathing suit and towels if you want to go swimming. Don't forget to take along a camera with you!
- Thu and Sat at 8:30 AM.
Infants aged 0-4 can go for free. Children aged 5-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- If you've chosen the option with hotel transfers, please provide the name of your hotel during booking.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
- In case you have chosen the option without hotel transfers, meet your tour guide at Corfu Town Port, Ethnikis Antistaseos 24, 491 00 Kerkira, GR.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.