Paxos, Antipaxos & Blue Caves Cruise From Corfu
Make the best of your Greek holiday and set sail towards Paxos and Antipaxos. Enjoy the impressive rocky coastline and the unique white sandy beaches along the way!
- Step inside the historical blue caves, a natural habitat of the Mediterranean monk seal!
- Deep dive into the crystal clear waters of Voutoumi, or "paradise beach."
- Explore the winding streets of Paxos, Gaios and get a taste of local cuisine (not included).
- Transfers from/to closest available location (If option is selected)
- English-guided tour
- All fees & taxes
- Audio guide with headphones (languages: Spanish, Czech, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Romanian, Russian, Hungarian, and Polish)*
*Please inform the crew which language you prefer to hear before they get on the boat.
- Any private expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
ratings & reviews
ratings & reviews
Escape your daily routine and sail away to two of the most beautiful islands in the world, located only 8 nautical miles away from Corfu. This is your chance to explore the islands of Paxos and Antipaxos. It is said that Paxos was formed when Poseidon severed the tip of Corfu with a blow of his trident and dragged it southwards to create a haven for his lover, Amphitrite. Poseidon's marble palace, as legend has it, was said to be in Ahai, one of Paxos's blue caves. Your first stop on the tour is at this impressive cave, home to amazing mythological history which your guide will narrate to you along the way. Don't forget to carry your camera with you to capture the miracle of nature!
The next stop on your journey is one of the most beautiful beaches of the Mediterranean – Vountoumi. Once you get here, you will be fascinated by the sight of the bewitching gold coast that creates a unique contrast with the crystal blue waters. Take this opportunity to dive into the waters and enjoy a swim before heading to the last destination of the day: the island of Paxoi and its capital town Gaios. Spend over two hours here and discover the cultural heritage of the island while strolling through the narrow streets. While you're at it, taste some of the local cuisine (not included in the price)!
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- With Hotel Transfers
- From Corfu Port
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Face masks are required for travelers in public areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available to travelers and staff.
- Social distancing is enforced throughout the experience.
- Increased focus on hand hygiene on our boats and during our cruises.
- Increased cleaning and hygiene procedures before, during, and after each trip.
- Having clear and concise instructions for guests as they board the boats.
- This experience is wheelchair-accessible.
- If you have selected transfers, you will be informed of the exact time and location after your booking.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Carry a bathing suit and towels if you want to go swimming. Don't forget to take along a camera with you!
- First stop: The historical blue caves.
- Second stop: Anti Paxos also where you can stay one hour for swimming.
- Third and last stop: The capital town of Paxos, Gaios. There you will be staying for more than two hours.
Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, and Sun at 8:30 AM
Infants aged 0-4 can go for free. Children aged 5-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- If you've chosen the option with hotel transfers, please provide the name of your hotel during booking.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
- In case you have chosen the option without hotel transfers, meet your tour guide at Corfu Town Port, Ethnikis Antistaseos 24, 491 00 Kerkira, GR.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.