Macaron-Making Lesson: Family Version
Making macarons may seem intimidating, but it's super fun when you're trying to make them with your family. This 1.5-hour workshop will let you do just that!
- Enjoy a fun family project: learn to make the best macarons together, in time for the holidays.
- The 1.5-hour course will be taught by an expert pastry chef who will guide you through all the stages.
- Learn how to create the shells, the ganache, as well as the filling and assembling.
- By the end of the session you will have 4 handmade macarons each, to take home with you!
- 4 hand-made macaroons to take home
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
There's nothing better than a macaron to fill your soul with warm, fuzzy happiness after one bite. Located in the heart of the Opéra district, the Galeries Lafayette invites you to try and make macarons of your own, along with your family. This 1.5-hour course will take place in two stages: first, like a chef, you will put on an apron and learn the stages of creating the shells and the ganache, as well as filling and assembling. Then comes the fun part: the tasting along with your family. This is a fun way to bond with your children, as well as to uncover the mysteries of the macaron and become an expert in this delicious dessert!
know before you go
In accordance with government directives, a health pass is mandatory to access the Coupole store. The L'Homme, Maison, and Gourmet stores remain accessible without a health pass (excluding catering areas).
You must present upon arrival, either in digital or paper formats one of the following:
- A vaccination certificate (complete vaccination schedule).
- A negative RT-PCR or antigen test of less than 48 hours.
- A certificate of recovery from COVID-19 or a positive PCR test dating at least 11 days and less than 6 months.
Checking your health pass does not allow you to access or store your personal and medical data.
Note: Children under 12 are not allowed to participate in this experience.
Wed at 2 PM.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket on the 3rd floor of the Coupole Store.
- This is located at a point after Seven/August, Janne Mill, and Culture Vintage.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Metro: Chaussée d'Antin-La Fayette (lines 7 & 9), Trinité (line 12), Opéra (lines 3, 7 & 8).
- RER: Auber (line A), Haussmann-St Lazare (line E).
- Bus : lines 20, 21, 22, 42, 53, 68, 81 & 95.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.