SeaWorld Abu Dhabi Tickets
SeaWorld Abu Dhabi is set to open in 2022
- Experience the next generation of marine parks at the first orca-free SeaWorld in Abu Dhabi.
- Discover a fascinating underwater world as you explore a world-class indoor aquarium.
- Broaden your marine knowledge with up-close animal interactions and immersive exhibits.
- Journey through six distinct realms interconnected by one narrative: “One Ocean.”
- See animals in their natural habitats to get a better understanding of their inner workings.
- Entry to SeaWorld Abu Dhabi
- Access to interactive exhibits
- Access to thrilling rides
- Live animal shows
- Up-close animal interactions
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
what to expect
What is SeaWorld Abu Dhabi?
Set to become the first SeaWorld Park to open in 30 years outside of North America, this landmark project on Yas Island will be the UAE’s first dedicated effort at marine life research, rescue, rehabilitation, and return center. In addition to supporting a global marine community, the marine life park will also work as an advanced knowledge center which will help to better understand the region’s indigenous marine ecosystems.
Why visit SeaWorld Abu Dhabi?
SeaWorld Abu Dhabi will feature purpose-built habitats and ecosystems housing different species together, just as they would exist in the wild. It will include a progressive indoor aquarium, mega attractions, educational learning, and up-close animal experiences that will thoroughly engage visitors and broaden their marine horizons.
The Different Realms of SeaWorld Abu Dhabi
- SeaWorld Abu Dhabi will feature six different realms tied together by an oceanic tale that will describe how all life on Earth is interconnected with the oceans.
- The massive aquarium will showcase a fascinating underwater realm full of marvelous creatures like hawksbills, green sea turtles, humpback dolphins, sea snakes, and more.
- The park is also expected to house an amusement park full of thrilling rides for both adults and children, including roller coasters and simulator experiences. It will also feature a waterpark with fun slides, tunnels, and wave pool experiences.
- It will also integrate interactive exhibits and up-close animal experiences that will allow visitors to pet, feed, and interact with marine creatures.
SeaWorld Abu Dhabi: The Research Center
The wildlife rescue and rehabilitation center at SeaWorld Abu Dhabi will provide world-class facilities to support regional and global conservation efforts. It will serve as a hub for researchers, scientists, and marine conservationists to understand the region’s marine ecosystem better in order to be able to protect it. The research will include live studies regarding indigenous Gulf species such as dugongs and sea turtles.
know before you go
know before you go
To be announced
How to Get to SeaWorld Abu Dhabi
- Location: Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Get Directions to Yas Island.
- Bus 218 stops near Yas Island Abu Dhabi
How Much Will SeaWorld Abu Dhabi Tickets Cost?
Since SeaWorld Abu Dhabi is currently under construction, there are no official updates regarding ticket prices as of yet.
Things to Do Near SeaWorld Abu Dhabi
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
The largest indoor amusement park in the world, Abu Dhabi’s Ferrari World is its pride – celebrating one of the best and most famous names in motorsport history. Over here, you will get a first-hand experience of Ferrari’s charm with high-speed joyrides, authentic merchandise, daily events, and delicious food.
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
Yas Waterworld is an Emirati waterpark in Abu Dhabi offering exhilarating water-based activities across a range of thrill levels. With over 40 rides, slides, and attractions (five of which are the first of their kind), you can be sure to have a memorable time here. Check out Dawwamma, the world’s first hydromagnetic-powered, 238-meter long, six-person tornado waterslide, or try riding three-meter-high waves on Bubble’s Barrel, boasting the world’s largest surfable sheet wave for flow boards and bodyboards.
Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi
Enter the fabulous world of Warner Brothers by visiting this massive indoor theme park on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. Get transported to a parallel universe full of characters from popular movies like Batman, Flinstones, and more. Explore six immersive lands (Gotham City, Metropolis, Cartoon Junction, Bedrock, etc.), dine-in superhero-themed cafes, experience a range of thrilling rides from high-speed roller coasters to family-friendly rides, and more importantly, have fun!
SeaWorld Abu Dhabi Tickets: FAQs
Q: When will SeaWorld Abu Dhabi open?
A: SeaWorld Abu Dhabi is set to open towards the end of 2022. The exact opening date is yet to be announced.
Q: Where is SeaWorld Abu Dhabi located?
A: SeaWorld will be located on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, and will be adjacent to Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld water park, and Warner Bros. World.
Q: How much will SeaWorld Abu Dhabi tickets cost?
A: Ticket prices for SeaWorld Abu Dhabi are yet to be officially announced.
Q: How to purchase SeaWorld Abu Dhabi tickets?
A: SeaWorld Abu Dhabi tickets will be available for purchase closer to the time of its opening.
Q: Are SeaWorld Abu Dhabi tickets available online?
A: SeaWorld Abu Dhabi tickets are not available to purchase online just yet, but will appear closer to its opening date.
Q: Are there any discounts available on SeaWorld Abu Dhabi tickets?
A: Discounts available for SeaWorld Abu Dhabi tickets will be revealed closer to the opening date of the attraction.
Q: Can I purchase same-day tickets to SeaWorld Abu Dhabi?
A: Same-day tickets to SeaWorld Abu Dhabi will be available to purchase once the attraction is open.
Q: What can one expect at SeaWorld Abu Dhabi?
A: In addition to a world-class aquarium, SeaWorld will also feature thrilling rides, interactive exhibits, up-close animal experiences, live animal shows, and the UAE’s first dedicated marine life research, rescue, rehabilitation, and return center.
Q: Who is leading the SeaWorld Abu Dhabi project?
A: SeaWorld Abu Dhabi is a collaborative effort between ace develops Miral and leading theme park and entertainment company SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.