Seine River Cruise and Paris City Tour Combo
Cruise past some of Paris’ most iconic sites such as the Opera House, Louvre, Eiffel Tower, and many more on this incredible Seine River Cruise. Learn more about these amazing monuments with live commentary during the cruise and audio-guides during the city tour.
- Discover Paris from your unique vantage point and see some of Paris’ defining monuments - The Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Orsay Museum, and many others.
- Enjoy a guided tour with commentary in one of eleven different languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Korean, Dutch
- The ticket price includes transport around Paris in an air-conditioned coach. You will get to see the sumptuous Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Place de la Concorde Square, and the Pantheon.
- Learn more about the city with an audio-guide that is provided at the beginning of the city tour.
- The tour lasts for a period of about 3 hours.
- You can experience the splendor of Paris at night by picking the ‘Paris by Night’ variant.
- Tour guide and multilingual hostess
- Air-conditioned coach to visit all the attractions
- Audio guide
- Tickets for an hour-long cruise on the Seine
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Tour Paris in an Air-Conditioned Coach
Paris boasts an incredible range of historic squares, museums, and palaces that adorn various parts of the city. Your air-conditioned coach ride will take you past quite a few of these attractions, including the Pantheon and the Luxembourg Palace.
Cruise Through the City of Lights on a Luxurious Trimaran
The trimaran from the Bateaux Parisiens fleet offers a comfortable air-conditioned cruise on the Seine. The boat has a rear terrace on which you can sit back, relax, and gaze at unparalleled French architecture from different eras as the boat glides smoothly on the river. With live commentary in up to 11 languages and soothing music, this is amongst the best ways to discover the wonders of Paris.
See All the Brilliant Sights Along the Seine
Since many of Paris’ most iconic attractions are along the Seine, a cruise is the ideal way to explore the city and learn about the rich history of its monuments, bridges, museums, and other structures. On this tour, you will start off with the Place Vendome Square and end your excursion with the Eiffel Tower. Learn more about the Louvre, the Orsay Museum, and their invaluable exhibits collected over the centuries. Marvel at the intricate art on the Arc de Triomphe at the western end of the Champs-Elysees. The tour ends at the magnificent Eiffel Tower.
know before you go
The tour runs on all days of the week. The trip starts at 10 AM, 12 PM, or 3 PM. Please note that timings vary depending on the chosen guide language. Check the calendar before buying your tickets. The duration of the tour is approximately 3 hours.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children below the age of four will be admitted free of cost.
- Children aged between 3 and 11 will be allowed to enter with a reduced ticket rate.
Guide Languages for Audio Guide
English, Italian, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Russian, Mandarin, Spanish, and French.
This experience is suitable for individuals with reduced or impaired mobility.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Place de Sydney, 75015 Paris.
- Place de Sydney is at the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey.
- Metro N° 6 - Bir-Hakeim
- RER C - Champ de Mars–Tour Eiffel
- Bus 82 - Champ de Mars
Your tickets are valid for the date and time selected during checkout.