Combo: KL Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour + Aquaria KLCC Tickets
Explore popular landmarks of Kuala Lumpur during a sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour. Also get access to Aquaria KLCC, a fascinating oceanarium, with the same combo ticket!
- Travel all around Kuala Lumpur with a convenient hop-on hop-off bus pass.
- Sightsee popular landmarks like KL Tower, National Palace, the KLCC, and more.
- Hop off at any of the 22 stops sprinkled around the city to explore the area to the fullest.
- Get panoramic views of the city on the open-top double-decker bus.
- Visit Aquaria KLCC, the last stop on your HOHO tour.
- The oceanarium houses over 150 marine species and is one of the largest aquariums in Southeast Asia.
- Admire rare species like red-bellied piranhas, Asian small-clawed otters, and horseshoe crabs, among others.
- KL Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Aquaria KLCC Admission - Friday to Sunday (Malaysian Citizen)
Go on a sightseeing adventure with your hop-on hop-off bus pass. You'll get access to the most renowned locations within the city with a carefully planned bus route. All 22 HOHO stops are just a stone's throw away from iconic landmarks like the National Palace, Little India, Merdeka Square, and more.
The combo ticket also includes entrance tickets to Aquaria KLCC. As the last stop on the HOHO tour, you can enjoy traveling around the city and head to the oceanarium towards the end of your sightseeing excursion. Aquaria KLCC has over 10 exhibits highlighting various fascinating aspects of the ocean. Meet sea otters, pet new marine friends at the Touch Pool and walk under the sea while taking a stroll through the underwater tunnel. Find something for everyone in the family to enjoy at one of Southeast Asia's biggest aquariums!
know before you go
- Children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Sungei Wang
- Swiss Garden
- Central Market
- Little India
- KL Sentral
- Muzium Negara
- Istana Negara
- Lake Garden
- Bird Park
- National Mosque
- Merdeka Square
- Medan Mara
- KL Tower
- P Ramlee
- Aquaria KLCC
Aquaria KLCC Operating Hours
Fri to Sun: 10am - 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher to the driver and collect your bus ticket.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your HOHO ticket at Sungei Wang Plaza.
- Address: Jln Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Aquaria KLCC is the last stop of the hop-on hop-off tour.
- The closest bus stop is KL2198 Imbi (Utara). It is a quick 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #420 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Bukit Bintang. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trams MRL Monorail to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.