Deep Sea Fishing in the Gulf of Mexico
Enjoy an afternoon of fishing and fun aboard the West Coast's largest catamaran fishing boat, the Super Queen!
- Cruise on the sparkling waters of Clearwater Beach with this fun activity deep into the waters.
- Board the West Coast's largest catamaran fishing boat, the Super Queen for this excursion.
- You'll head out to west-central Florida's most productive reef for some deep-sea fishing.
- Expect to catch a variety of fish and even keep the ones that surpass the regulated height and weight.
- Head back to the beach and spend some quality time basking in the sun on the glittering sands.
- Upgrade to include a lunch at a popular beach cafe with a range of culinary options for adults and children.
- Round-trip transfers from the meeting point
- Fishing equipment (rod, reel, bait & fishing license)
- Expert driver/guide
- Lunch voucher (Optional)
- Optional gratuities
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Set off to the white sands and sparkling waters of Clearwater Beach for a fun activity you won't forget. An hour-long fishing expedition takes you into the Gulf of Mexico at west-central Florida's most productive reef. You'll be catching a wide range of fish- keep anything that surpasses the regulated length and weight for yourself! Before you know it, you'll be heading back to the dock where you can get your fish cleaned if you wish to. Spend some time basking in the sun on the white sands afterward before calling it a day.
After your excursion, meander about the beach-front promenade to the lunch cafe. Here, you'll have plenty of culinary options to choose from. Whether you're in the mood for some pizza, pasta, fish & chips, gyros, hot/cold sandwiches, burgers, or salads- you'll find it all. Children can choose grilled cheese sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, chicken fingers, pasta, fish & chips, soft drinks, ice tea, and more. Your culinary needs are taken care of!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- With Lunch
- Without Lunch
- Don't forget beachwear, towels, and sunscreen.
- Lunch vouchers will be provided to each paid adult and child purchased ticket.
- This tour travels ten miles into the Gulf, so you may/may not feel seasick.
You have plenty of options: pasta, pizza, hot & cold sandwiches, fish & chips, gyros, salads, grilled cheese sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, chicken fingers, & ice tea/soft drinks.
Children aged 12 and under enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your pickup to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
We have pickup points throughout the tourism corridors of Orlando, Lake Buena Vista, and Kissimmee including the Disney and Universal areas. Wait outside the meeting point as the guides will not go into lobbies or stores to look for guests.
- 7 AM: Universal- Pacifica Ballroom at Royal Pacific
- 7:15 AM: ICON Park (Back of complex below the Wheel)
- 7:30 AM: Crossroads Plaza - Gooding's Supermarket
- 7:45 AM: Disney Swan Hotel (1190) Zone 4
- 8 AM: Maingate Lakeside Hotel - (1232 Zone 4)