The Best of Prague with Lunch and River Cruise
Get the complete Prague experience as you embark on the tour of the city on foot, by tram, and by a traditional wooden boat. Top off your tour by sampling a delicious traditional Czech dish in a conventional Prague pub.
- Admire the spectacular view of Prague Castle from the Charles Bridge.
- Enjoy a scenic tram ride on your way to the Castle.
- Dive into the past of the royals at the Prague Castle and see the magnificent St. Vitus Cathedral.
- Explore the charming Prague Old Town and the Jewish Quarter.
- Look at the centuries-old Prague Astronomical Clock.
- Savour a delicious lunch in a traditional Czech beer house.
- Embark on an idyllic river cruise with complimentary refreshments.
- Professional guide
- Public transfer ticket
- Traditional Czech lunch with drink
- River Cruise with refreshments
- Free entrance to the Charles Bridge Museum
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Start off your tour with a stroll from the Charles bridge in the Old Town, in the company of a professional guide. A spectacular panorama of the grand Prague Castle will be laid out in front of you. Head to the Lesser Town to catch a tram and enjoy a picturesque ride to the Castle. As you admire the imposing house of the bygone Czech royals, your guide will give you a deep insight into the history and stories from more than a thousand years ago. You will also get to see the gothic St. Vitus Cathedral in all its splendor.
From the Castle, you will move on towards the Jewish Quarter, which was once Europe's largest Jewish settlement. Take some time to discover the well-preserved synagogues and an ancient Old Jewish Cemetery. Move towards the beautiful Old Town, the home of an 11th-century marketplace - the Old Town Square. At this gem from the city's rich past, you will find a spectacular Church of Our Lady Before Týn, the Old Town Hall, and the Prague Astronomical Clock that has kept time for six centuries.
By now, you would no doubt be famished. A warm, fulfilling meal awaits you at a traditional Prague pub. Tuck in the traditional Czech fare, and perhaps indulge in a glass of fine Czech beer.
River Cruise After lunch, you will enjoy a pleasant walk through the medieval Old Town streets to reach the pier. Hop aboard a quaint wooden boat built in the traditional style of the 19th century. Keep your cameras ready as you set sail on the Vltava River, and pass by the iconic landmarks of "the City of a Hundred Spires". If you are a winter visitor, you will be kept toasty warm with period stoves and hot wine; while a summer visit will let you enjoy a round of cold beer/soft drink, along with a delicious sweet treat.
After the cruise, you can enjoy a free visit to the Charles Bridge Museum. There, you can view exhibits and learn all about the construction of the oldest bridge in Prague.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Tour with English Guide
- Tour with German Guide
- Tour with Russian Guide
- Tour with Spanish Guide
- Tour with Italian Guide
- Tour with French Guide
COVID Safety Information
- The maximum capacity is reduced to 50% of regular capacity.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Protective equipment such as face masks and hand sanitizer is provided depending on type of activity.
Daily at 10 AM.
Duration: 6 hours
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- Wear comfortable shoes as the tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- During autumn/winter, make sure that you wear warm clothing and bring along an umbrella in case of rain.
Infants aged 2 and under go free. Children aged 3-11 and students aged 12-18 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo/student ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15-20 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo. ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Meet your guide at Křižovnické náměstí, by the statue of Charles IV.
- Our guide will be holding an orange umbrella for easy recognition.
- Address : Křižovnické náměstí , Křižovnické náměstí , 11000.
- The closest public transport stop is Staroměstská, within a 4-minute walk of the meeting point.
- Trams(17,18, 22, 93, 97), bus 194, and metro A will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.