Los Cabos Deluxe City Tour with Lunch & Tequila Tasting with Transfers
Embark on a magical journey of Los Cabos. Sail past some of its most interesting locations, visit its historical sites, enjoy a traditional Mexican meal and sample the best tequilas!
- Sail on a glass-bottomed boat and see the famous Arch, Lovers Beach, and Lands End
- Explore the Tourist Corridor, home to world-renowned golf courses, hotels, and views of the Sea of Cortez
- Admire the 18th Century Mission, City Hall, and Town Square in San Jose
- Take photographs at the picturesque El Mirador in the Costa Azul Surf Spot
- Feast on a delicious lunch at a popular traditional restaurant in San Jose and enjoy a tequila tasting session
- Choose between English and Spanish-guided tours based on your convenience
- With added hotel pick-up and drop-off services, this makes for a hassle-free experience
- Glass-bottomed boat tour
- Choice of 4 drinks: soft drinks, purified bottled water and beer
- Entrance fees
- Roundtrip transportation from Los Cabos hotels
- Expert English or Spanish-speaking guide (optional)
- Lunch with one beverage at a restaurant (soda, beer or margarita)
- Tequila tasting
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Start off your experience with a memorable visit to the Cabo San Lucas Arch and Lover’s Beach. Listen to your expert guide tell you about the fascinating history of what is also known as “Land’s End” and learn how the “Cabo” trend came to be so popular. Along the way, you will get to take stunning photographs at the famous arch where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez.
Make your way to other historical sites of Cabo San Lucas, including the must-see places along the Tourist Corridor and the Historical District of San Jose del Cabo. Travel back in time at the San Jose del Cabo plaza and see the city hall, the 16th-century missions, as well as more than two dozen art galleries. Here, your guide will describe to you the story of missionaries, pirates, indigenous people, and subsequent colonization.
There will be plenty of time in between to stroll along the old adobe buildings, observe quaint restaurants and cafes, and go shopping. To top it off, in San Jose you will feast on a delicious, traditional Mexican lunch at one of the best restaurants in town, and try tequila tasting! That is when you will truly understand why UNESCO named Mexican gastronomy as part of the World Heritage tradition and why it can only be produced and distributed globally from Mexico!
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
Ages 6yrs and below go free. Ages 7-11yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- The tour does not operate on Sundays
- The weather can get pretty hot. Make sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and carry sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen
- Don’t forget to keep some cash with you for souvenirs, as not all places accept credit cards
- Have breakfast before joining the tour and don’t forget to bring a snack. Lunch is served at around 1 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Pick-up and drop-off services are available for all hotels located in the Los Cabos area
- Make sure to arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of pick-up to avoid any delays
- The Headout Host will meet you at the hotel lobby at the scheduled pick-up time
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout