Dublin All-Inclusive Pass By Go City
With the Dublin Pass, exploring a city needn't be like venturing into the unknown. With free, one-time access to over 30+ attractions in Dublin, including Christ Church Cathedral and Dublin Castle, the Dublin Pass is literally your ticket to the city! You can choose to use the pass between 1-5 days and avail free, one-time access to the attractions listed. Reap the benefits of big savings on both time and money with the Dublin Pass.
- Get free, one-time access to over 30 attractions and experiences in Dublin.
- With the Dublin Pass, you can choose the duration, starting with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days to explore the list of available attractions.
- Enjoy fast track skip-the-line entry for all the attractions, allowing you to save time on your visit at these popular Dublin attractions.
- The pass is valid from the time it is activated at the first attraction for consecutive days, and not random 24-hour periods. You can visit the attractions of your choice anytime, depending on the type of pass you have selected.
- The Dublin Pass comes with a 90-page detailed guidebook that contains useful information including exact address details, attraction information, bus or tube line details, contact information and more. The guide is available in several languages, including English, German, French, Italian and Mandarin.
These tickets can’t be cancelled. However, you can use them any time within the next 24 months.
These tickets are valid for 24 months from the date of purchase.
about the dublin pass
about the dublin pass
The Dublin Pass is a an absolute must for any tourist in the city. Explore the city in its entirety with excellent savings on both time and money! The Dublin Pass allows free, one-time access to over 30 attractions to the city over the course of the number of days covered by your pass. Choose from the 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5-day pass, depending on which your pass is valid for consecutive days (and not spaced out 24-hour periods).
The Dublin Pass is fantastic at saving you both time and money. Most of the 30 attractions included in the pass don't require pre-booking, so you can simply turn up with your Dublin Pass and enter, hassle-free! Add to this the fact that you can skip the ticket line at top attractions, and your Dublin Pass becomes doubly beneficial.
Is This Pass Good For Me?
If you’re a tourist in Dublin or an avid traveller looking to save some money, then this pass is ideal for you. Not only do you get to decide how many days you'd like to explore Dublin uninhibited but you also get to choose from an exhaustive list and range of attractions, allowing you to comfortably plan and explore the city. It is no wonder that the Dublin Pass is a bestseller among both tourists and locals alike.
Here are the advantages of the Dublin Pass:
You get to visit multiple attractions with the same ticket. The pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, and after the first usage, it is valid for consecutive days and not for random 24-hour periods. For instance, with the 3-day pass, if you first use your pass on a Monday, it is then valid on the following Tuesday and Wednesday. The pass expires at midnight.
Using the Dublin Pass is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you may choose to either take a print out of it or simply save it on your phone. You could also choose to collect your pass from the Dublin Pass Redemption Desk on Suffolk Street. Just show the e-ticket or physical pass at any of the designated spots at the attractions listed and enjoy swift ease of entry.
The biggest advantage of the Dublin Pass is the savings. The Dublin Pass lets you save on individual charges at the gate if used correctly. With specific partnerships and deals, the Dublin Pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travellers to the city.
Here's a brief breakdown of the potential savings* you could avail with the Dublin Pass:
The Dublin Pass - 3-Day Pass (adult): €94.00
Individual prices at the gate:
Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour: €20.00
Guiness Storehouse: €25.00
Jameson Distillery, Bow St.: €20.00
Teelings Whiskey Distillery Tour: €15.00
EPIC The Irish Immigration Museum: €14.00
GPO Witness History Exhibition: €14.00
Jeanie Johnston Tallship & Famine Museum: €10.00
Dublin Zoo: €18.00
Irish Rock 'n Roll Museum Experience: €16.00
Aquazone National Aquatic Centre: €15.00
Dublin Writers Museum: €7.50
The Dublin 3-Day Pass is worth €94.00, which means that you will be saving up to 46% on entrance tickets with this pass.
Dublin Pass Key Inclusions
- Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
- Guinness Storehouse
- Jameson Distillery, Bow St.
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Dublin Castle
- Teelings Whiskey Distillery Tour
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- GPO Witness History Exhibition
- Jeanie Johnston Tallship & Famine Museum
- Dublin Zoo
- Malahide Castle
- Glasnevin Cemetery Museum
- National Botanic Gardens
- Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre
- National Museum Of Ireland - Natural History
- Irish Rock 'n Roll Museum Experience
- Hugh Lane Art Gallery
- Rainforest Adventure Golf
- Aquazone National Aquatic Centre
- Dublin Writers Museum
- National Wax Museum Plus
- Skerries Mills
know before you go
know before you go
Your pass is valid for up to 1 year from the date of purchase. The pass is activated when you use it at the first attraction, after which it is valid for consecutive days as specified by your choice of pass.
The Dublin Pass is available in 5 variants. Each variant lets you choose a specific number of days on which you can choose to visit any of the attractions listed with this pass with free, one-time access. In the next step of the booking, please choose between 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days for your choice of pass.
- Please display your mobile/print pass with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
How Do I Use My Pass
Your pass gives you access to Dublin Pass Redemption Desk at the addresses below:
Dublin Centre in City Centre, 25 Suffolk Street, Dublin 2.
Opening Times: Monday - Saturday 9am - 5.30pm / Sunday & Bank Holidays 10.30am - 3pm
Closed: 25th - 26th December, 1st January
Discover Ireland Centre in City Centre, 14 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1
Opening Hours: Monday - Saturday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Closed: Sundays & Public Holidays
You can redeem your pass by simply showing it at the entrance of each attraction to enter.