Centre Pompidou Málaga: Skip the Line Tickets
Enter the Centre Pompidou, also known as El Cubo, a colorful cuboid on Málaga's waterfront. Explore modern and contemporary art inside at your own pace!
- Visit El Cubo, a cuboid glass structure in Málaga port, one of the Centre Pompidou's few branches outside France
- Discover more than 80 artworks, dating from 1905 onwards, including pieces by Picasso
- Admire spectacular collections ranging from many styles, artists, and countries
- Don't miss the new annual collection "A Time of One's Own", open for public viewing from 7 April 2022 to Oct 2023 during the usual opening hours of the center.
- Skip-the-line access to Centre Pompidou Málaga
- Entrance to permanent collections
- Entrance to temporary exhibitions
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Known as 'The Cube,' Málaga's colorful branch of the Parisian art gallery sits on the lively waterfront. If you're at the beach or downing sunset cocktails, don't miss out on making a pitstop here.
The gallery's permanent exhibition is home to more than 90 works from the 20th and 21st centuries, putting it on the cultural map too. Inside, discover a range of paintings, sculptures, installations, and films. Follow a century of Spanish art and see works by artists such as Pablo Picasso, Joan Miró, Salvador Dalí and Luis Buñuel. Also on display is some of Nicholas Staël's most important works. Stroll through this exhibition and follow his artistic journey as one of the most notable painters of the 20th century.
The new annual collection "A Time of One's Own" centers on the concept of freeing oneself from the constraints of everyday life. It's available for public viewing from April 2022 to Oct 2023.
know before you go
Special Measures Against COVID-19
- As of 20 April 2022, face masks are no longer compulsory for museum guests. The museum only recommends their use during high visitor concentration.
The Museum also offers the following hygiene and safety measures at its facilities:
Restricted general capacity and reduced capacity in rooms
- Follow the directions for the route and preferably use the stairs
- Maintain an interpersonal distance of 1.5m
- Provisions for hydroalcoholic gel dispensers
- Cloakroom and luggage storage are not available
- Bags/backpacks of maximum 35 x 20 x 20 cm are allowed
- Elevators are for restricted use (maximum 2 people or 1 family unit)
- Toilets have a restricted capacity (maximum 1 user)
- Card payment is preferred at the venue
- Use the authorized bins
- Entry will be free for the unemployed, children under 18, holders of the Euro Youth Card, teachers and university students of Fine Arts and Art History, museum employees and ICOM members, disabled persons (with accreditation) and for the general public on Sundays from 4pm until closing time
- The ticket office is open until half an hour before closing time. The eviction from the showrooms will take place five minutes before closing
- Wed to Mon: 9:30am to 8:00pm (including holidays)
- Admission to the public is allowed until 30 minutes before the museum closes.
- On 24 and 31 Dec, the center will remain open until 3pm (the doors will close at 2:30pm).
Special Days With Free Entrance
- White Night (a Saturday in May, on a variable date)
- International Museum Day (18 May)
- International Tourism Day (27 September)
- Every Tue, 1 Jan, 18 Aug, and 25 Dec. Confirm by calling 951 926 200 about the opening on Tuesdays, holidays, and long weekends
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Centre Pompidou Málaga, Pasaje Doctor Carrillo Casaux, s/n, 29016 Málaga, Spain
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Centre Pompidou Málaga
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- By Bus : Catch bus #1, 3, 4, 11, 14, 19, 25, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 40, 92 (Touristic Bus), A (Airport express), C1 or C2 to get here
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout