Aphrodite Cabaret Show Ticket
Witness a spectacular show featuring over 100 performers showcasing their talents inside a massive ship-like structure that can house almost 900 guests. Relish a confluence of music and dance
- Relish an unforgettable show of the highest quality as you are seated in one of the most comfortable venues in all of Thailand
- Witness a spectacular confluence of history and technology, as the latest illusions and special effects are used to bring the show to life
- Enjoy an explosion of lights, special effects, and a memorable soundtrack, as the performers showcase numerous cultures from across the world
- With two large restaurants located just outside the theatre, serving Japanese and Chinese food, you can enjoy a wide variety of dishes to satisfy your hunger pangs!
- Get a chance to immortalise your experience with photo opportunities with the cast at the end of the show (a reasonable tip is expected)
- Aphrodite Cabaret Show Ticket
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Tips for taking photographs with performers
- Food and Beverage
A child ticket can be purchased at a reduced rate.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
ratings & reviews
ratings & reviews
Savour a Vibrant Performance
The show starts off with a bang, as several glamorous dancers and singers take the stage. The first number is undoubtedly going to raise your spirits and grab your attention. The second song is more upbeat and is bound to make you want to dance along with the performers. As the second performance ends, the lights fade, and a traditional performance begins. The lavish costumes wonderfully complement the music, and the clever lighting brings out all the textiles and tones.
Relish Dance Numbers in Several Languages
Catering to an international crowd, the show plays numerous songs in Korean, Japanese, and Chinese. The corresponding foreign nationals in the crowd are bound to erupt in applause as they hear music from their homeland. Suddenly the set changes and a Russian number is all set to take your breath away. The multi-armed Shiva goddess towards the end of the show is an excellent example of the ingenuity of the creators. The last number brings out all the performers and makes for a brilliant finale. All in all, the choreography is stellar, and the use of illusions and special effects are marvellous to see. The cast will line up along the corridors for members of the audience who wish to take photographs.
know before you go
know before you go
** Important Information**
- Photography and video recording of the show are prohibited.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, the tickets are automatically cancelled.
- You may take pictures with the actors after the performance. Please note that the tips typically range between 50 and 100 baht.
Availability & Timings
There are three performances daily. The first one is at 5 PM, the second at 6:30 PM, and the third at 8 PM. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the show so as to take your seats before the performance begins.
The show will run for approximately 60 minutes
- You will receive your Aphrodite Cabaret Show Ticket with Optional Dinner mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Aphrodite Cabaret Show Phuket, 99/100, Moo 1, Chalermprakiat, Ror9 Rd, Kathu, Phuket Thailand
The Aphrodite Cabaret Show Ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking