The British Music Experience Tickets
Visit the British Music Experience, a stunning collaboration of British music memorabilia!
- Liverpool's iconic Cunard Building brings to you over 600 artifacts of British music history.
- A stunning collection of memorabilia, stage outfits, instruments, images, and footage will have you hooked.
- Admire outfits worn by Freddie Mercury, Dusty Springfield, the Spice Girls, Adam Ant, and Little Mix.
- Learn about the beginnings, rise, and influence of British pop since the 1940s.
- You'll see instruments played by Noel Gallagher, hand-written song lyrics from Adele, and more.
- Enjoy a host of galleries, interactive zones, audio-visual experiences, and hologram performances.
- Try out your pick of instruments at the 'Gibson Interactive Studio' and dance your heart out at 'Dance The Decades'.
- Admission into the British Music Experience
- Guided tours
- Audio guides are not included.
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
The British Museum Experience boasts an unrivaled collection of memorabilia, stage outfits, instruments, images, and footage! Over 600 artifacts are on display at the iconic Cunard building, making it a must for music lovers everywhere. From the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, and Bowie to The Spice Girls, Oasis, Adele, and X-Factor, you'll see (and hear) it all! Charting the beginnings, rise, and influence of British pop since the 1940s, there is much to peruse. From outfits worn by Freddie Mercury to instruments played by Noel Gallagher, to hand-written song lyrics from Adele, you'll have a blast. Walk in and out of galleries, interactive zones, audio-visual experiences, and hologram performances.
Gibson Interactive Studio
Learn and play a host of instruments you've always wanted to play. The Gibson and Epiphone guitars helped shape the sound of British pop music, so give them a whirl. Electric, acoustic, and bass guitars, Roland drums, synthesizers, and keyboards are all available to try out.
Dance The Decades
70 years of 12 iconic dance styles come together in one spacious booth. Be led by a virtual teacher and learn all the dance moves of the past and present. A handy phone holder ensures you get the whole thing recorded for yourself to show off to your mates.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- From time to time, the Museum has a planned closure for private hire. Please always check the website before travelling.
- A typical visit is 1.5 to 2 hours but guests are welcome to stay as long as they like.
- There are 2 entrances to the British Music Experience: one on Canada Boulevard and an accessible entrance for wheelchair users on Brunswick Street.
- There is no dedicated parking. There is street parking available on Water Street and Brunswick Street.
- This attraction is fully accessible by wheelchair. Wheelchairs are also available to reserve.
- Guests with hearing impairments benefit from the integrated loop systems in the audio areas (switch hearing aid to the T setting).
- Guests with visual impairments benefit from audio guides available free of charge at the ticket desk.
- Last entry 75 minutes prior to closing time.
- The Merch Store and Star Cafe are open during museum operating hours and don't require a general entry ticket to access them.
- Children aged 5-15yrs, senior citizens aged 65yrs, and individuals with disabilities enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- The British Music Experience is open between 10am - 5pm. The last admission on all days is 4pm.
- 31 Oct is closed.
- Blackout dates: 24 – 26 Dec, 31 Dec, and 1 Jan.
- Opening hours for November 2022 onwards TBC.
1 April – 31 July
- Tues to Sun
11 April – 24 April, 2 May – 8 May, Aug
1 Sept– 16 Oct
- Wed to Sun
17 Oct – 23 Oct
- Tues to Sun
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: The British Music Experience.
- Address: Cunard Building, Liverpool, Merseyside L3 1DS United Kingdom.
- The closest bus stop is Brunswick Street, a 1-min walk to the attraction.
- Bus CBT will get you here.
- The closest metro station is James Street, a 3-min walk to the attraction.
- Train line Merseyrail will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.