Streets of San Francisco: Electric Bike Tour
Ride an electric bike and explore San Francisco's urban side on this 4-hour guided tour. See 8 of the city's districts, spot unique street art, and buy food from the city's famous food trucks!
- Explore urban San Francisco in an eco-friendly way, via electric bike.
- For lunch, stop by San Francisco's famous food trucks.
- Cycle through 8 of San Francisco's unique districts and get a glimpse of the ever-changing street art.
- Admire panoramic views of the Transamerica Pyramid building.
- See SF's original gayborhood before cycling to Fishermen's Wharf for views of San Francisco Bay.
- Rental of a current-year-model electric bike
- Full-day, bonus bike rental after the conclusion of the guided tour
- Helmet and lock
- Front handlebar bag and rear gear rack
- Damage insurance
You can cancel these tickets up to 72 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Book this half-day electric bike tour and spend time exploring San Francisco's back alleys, including North Beach's Little Italy district! Along the way, catch impressive views of the famous Transamerica Pyramid building, the tallest point in San Francisco. You'll also pass by Barbary Coast and San Francisco's legendary supper clubs. Listen closely as your guide reveals to you how the neighborhoods have taken a life of their own and have transformed from scandalous to sparkling.
Afterward, loop around the Giants’ Oracle Ball Park, and go towards the lively Mission, Castro, and Haight Ashbury neighborhoods, known for their ever-changing street art scene. At Nopa, see the charming Painted Ladies of Alamo Square, before heading over to the Civic Center. Then, make your way to Polk Gulch, SF's original gay neighborhood. Your tour ends with a look at Aquatic Park, before cycling to Fisherman’s Wharf.
know before you go
know before you go
- The approximate distance covered is 15 miles.
- Participants must be 13 or older to ride an electric bike.
- This tour runs in rain or shine. If it is canceled due to dangerous weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory.
- What to bring with you: Passport or ID card, driver's license, headphones (optional), and a credit card.
Daily from 11am to 3pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Meet your tour guide at 2661 Taylor Street.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus stop is Beach & Mason, which is a 2-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Catch bus L-OWL to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.