Parliament District Guided Tour with The Reichstag
Take to the parliament district of Berlin and learn all about the capital city's eventful past!
- Your tour begins at the Futurium- walk along the banks of River Spree and discover Berlin's highlights.
- The expert guide accompanying you will regale tales of Berlin's past and present.
- Spot Marie-Elisabeth-Lüders-Haus, Paul-Löbe-Haus, Reichstag Presidential Palace, and the Berlin Wall.
- Visit the Plenary Hall in the Reichstag building and attend an informative lecture.
- Check out the building's dome and roof terrace, from where you have great views of Berlin!
- Expert tour guide
- Guided tour of the parliament district
- Visit to the Bundestag (Reichstag building)
- Participation in a lecture at the plenary hall (no guarantee)
- Visit the dome & roof terrace
- Guided tour of the Reichstag
- Hotel transfers
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Begin your tour in front of the Futurium with great views of the Chancellery. Discover the modern parliament building on the calm banks of River Spree as your guide fills you in on the highlights you're to spot along the way. Notice architecturally-impressive buildings of Marie-Elisabeth-Lüders-Haus, Paul-Löbe-Haus and Reichstag Presidential Palace, as well as the Berlin Wall.
Your guide will drop you off at the security check in front of the Reichstag building. The visitor service will take you to the plenary hall, where you'll experience an informative lecture (free of charge). Head out to the dome and roof terrace on the Reichstag afterward. From the dome, you'll be privy to iconic Berlin sights like Potsdamer Platz with Sony Center and Bahnower, domed towers Gendarmenmarkt, Brandenburg Gate, Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and City West, Gasometer and town hall tower Schöneberg, Victory Column and Teufelsberg, Pregnant Oyster and Chancellery, Main station and Charite building, the dome of the New Synagogue and Sophienkirche, Alexanderplatz with TV tower, the dome of the Berlin Cathedral, Berlin City Hall and much more!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
- This attraction is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible.
- Please note that your guide will not join the group for the Reichstag section of the visit.
- The guided tour and the explanations in the plenary hall are offered in German only.
- Please note that the if the Reichstag Dome cannot be accessed, due to unforeseeable reasons, you will be able to enjoy the view from the terrace instead.
- Registration at the Reichstag is required prior to the tour. You will receive all necessary information after booking.
Infants aged 2 and under go free. Children aged 3-16 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide in front of the Futurium's entrance.
- This is located on the banks of river Spree (not too far from the main train station).
- Address: Alexanderufer 2, 10117 Berlin, Germany.
- The closest bus stop is Schumannstr, a 1-min walk to the museum.
- Buses 147 & N5 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.