Australian Reptile Park Ticket
Take a journey through Australia’s fascinating wildlife and admire native and exotic reptiles at the Australian Reptile Park!
- Head to the Australian Reptile Park for a day of kicks and thrills with the family
- Home to a wide range of exotic and native reptiles (from furry to scaly), this park is sure to amaze
- Have your pictures taken with them professionally, with the help of skilled animal handlers
- Check out the crawly spiders in unique exhibits and hand-feed the ever-friendly kangaroos
- Find out how the park is saving the Tasmanian Devil through their extensive breeding program
- Visit the cafe and picnic area and relish a delectable BBQ lunch before heading back
- The children’s adventure playground will keep the little ones entertained
- Admission into Australian Reptile Park
- Kangaroo feeding
- Wildlife shows & animal talks
- Free parking
- Assistance of skilled animal handlers
- Food & drinks
- Souvenir photos
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
These tickets are valid until 26 10月, 2022.
A visit to the Australian Reptile Park is a must; it has something in store for all age groups. From the creepy-crawlies to the large and scaly, this park has a plethora of reptiles on display. The skilled animal handlers will be of assistance to you if you want to have your photographs professionally taken with the animals, and are well-equipped to answer questions you may have about them.
Despite the park’s name, you will meet all kinds of animals here: both native and exotic! Birds, mammals, and all kinds of reptiles can be found at individual exhibits. Don’t forget to check out the park’s breeding program for Tasmanian Devils at the Devil Ark! There are also spider and snake venom programs that might interest you.
know before you go
know before you go
This park is safe for pregnant women and people with disabilities
Daily from 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM (last admission at 4:00 PM)
Ages 0-2yrs go free. Ages 3-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
This park is wheelchair and stroller-accessible
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the ticketing counter of the park: Australian Reptile Park (Pacific Hwy, Somersby NSW 2250, Australia)
- The ticketing counter is open from 7:00 AM- 4:00 PM
This ticket is valid until 26th Oct 2022.