Auschwitz & Birkenau: Tour with Individual Entrance
Get a glimpse into the life of victims who lived at the Auschwitz-Birkenau site, Nazi Germany's largest concentration camp.
- Enjoy transfers from two convenient pick-up points in Krakow.
- Take your own time to explore the former concentration camp on this self-guided tour.
- Discover memorabilia such as photographs and letters, and learn stories about the victims.
- See the ruins of gas chambers and crematoria buildings on the museum grounds.
- Purchase a guide book available in multiple languages for more in-depth information about the site.
- Experienced tour leader
- Travel in air-conditioned vehicles
- Audio guide
- Guide book
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
As the largest concentration camp of Nazi Germany, Auschwitz-Birkenau offers a rich slice of World War II history. Spread over 191 hectares, the museum thrums with the tales of unthinkable horrors faced by over 1 million people who were sent here.
The self-guided tour allows you to take your time to go through the photographs, letters of the prisoners, documents, and also learn stories about the victims. The ruins of gas chambers and the crematoria serve as living proof of the carnage that once took place here. You can also buy a guide book with a map to learn about important information about the site in more detail.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 6am.
25 Dec and 1 Jan
- Auschwitz Birkenau is a kind of cemetery, so please dress appropriately. In winter, we recommend that you wear warmer clothes as it is very windy there.
- Please note that the maximum size of bags and backpacks allowed on the museum grounds is 30 x 20 x 10 centimeters (roughly 12 x 8 x 4 inches).
- Photography is allowed (no flash and tripods).
Infants aged 0-2 and youths aged 13-25 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour leader.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This tour includes pick-ups and drop-offs.
- On the day of your tour, arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled time at the pick-up point.
- There are two pick-up points available for this tour - Hotel Radisson and the bus bay at Dielta 97.
Radisson Blu Hotel
Please stand in front of the hotel and wait for the van or the bus.
Wait for the van or bus here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.