Moco Museum Skip The Line Entrance Tickets & Optional Cruise
Gain entry tickets into a boutique museum with a unique vision, the Modern Contemporary (Moco) Museum. With artwork of popular artists like Banksy, Roy Lichtenstein, and Andy Warhol on display, this museum exhibits an exceptional collection of subversive art!
- Get entrance tickets into Amsterdam’s one-of-a-kind museum for contemporary art, the Moco Museum.
- Displaying a wide range of stimulating modern and contemporary art, a visit to the Moco Museum is truly eye-opening.
- Check out the works of artists like Banksy, Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein and admire their use of humour and irony to reflect upon modern society.
- An optional canal cruise upon the serene canals of Amsterdam makes your trip worthwhile
- Enjoy an informative audio guide (available in 18 languages for your benefit)- only available with the cruise
What To Expect
The Moco Museum: A Sensation
This boutique museum is nuzzled in a townhouse in Villa Alsberg that overlooks Museumplein, a popular museum square in the heart of Amsterdam. This breathtaking mansion is sure to leave a lasting impression on its visitors, adding to the entire Moco experience. The exhibits at the Moco Museum are loaned from the carefully curated network of art collectors from Lionel and Kim Logchies, the initiators of the Moco Museum!
Focusing on quirky artists with distinctive visions, The Moco Museum portrays a wide range of contemporary and modern artwork. Displaying unique artwork by these artists, this museum offers an unmatched collection of subversive art. The artists have carefully interspersed elements of irony and humour with their artwork, making it a clear way to reflect on modern society.
Check out the exhibitions of Banksy and Daniel Arsham, two artists with captivating artwork. While Banksy is a mysterious British artist who focuses on political street with humorous elements, Arsham’s use of high-tech equipment will make visitors question their perceptions of the physical world!
Amsterdam Canal Cruise (Optional)
Bordering the narrow pathways of Amsterdam is its famous network of canals that are reminiscent of Venice. See the 17th-century houses, bridges, churches and traditional houseboats that give the city its unique character. Highlights include Westerkerk church and the Magere Brug (‘Skinny Bridge’) on the Amstel river. A GPS audio guide in 18 languages will allow you to interpret your surroundings better!
- Admission ticket into Moco Museum
- 1-hr cruise on Amsterdam Canals (Optional)
- Audio commentary (on cruise only)
Know Before You Go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Masks are to be worn compulsorily in the museum and on the cruise
- All guests must maintain social distancing, at a safe distance of at least 2 meters
- All frequent customer touchpoints are frequently sanitized
- Please keep in mind that this historical villa has a lot of staircases (and no elevators), so it is not wheelchair accessible.
- Strollers, trolleys, and suitcases are not allowed inside the museum for safety reasons.
- Photography and videography are not permitted; the use of flash is strictly prohibited.
- Sunday- Thursday: 9 AM- 7 PM
- Friday & Saturday: 9 AM- 8 PM
- 8th October (Tuesday): 11 AM- 7 PM
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
16 Mar to 3 Nov
Mon to Sun - 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
4 Nov to 15 Mar
Mon to Sun - 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM
On 27 Apr (King’s Day), the cruise sails until 2:00 PM
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children’s tickets (aged between 10 and 15) can be bought at discounted rates
- Student tickets can also be bought at discounted rates (provided they show valid photo ID)
Audio Guide Languages (Cruise Option only)
Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before your time slot to avoid any delays.
- The museum is located at Honthorststraat 20, 1071 DR Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Moco Museum.
AMSTERDAM CANAL CRUISE
- Redeem your voucher at Lindbergh Travel Office
- Address: Damrak 26, 1012 LJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Landmark: The tours and tickets office is right beside Jamin - a sweet shop
- Cruise Timings: 9 AM - 10 PM
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.