Turbojet Ferry Transfers Between HK Airport & Macau Outer Harbour
Benefit from seamless transfers between Hong Kong International Airport & Macau Outer Harbour with comfortable, well-equipped TurboJet ferries.
- Get around hassle-free with these mobile tickets that allow you seamless access to or from Hong Kong International Airport or Macau Outer Harbour.
- Head to your destination within 70 minutes on a reliable ferry that transports over 10 million visitors every year!
- Sail in style in a spacious, air-conditioned TurboJet, allowing you some downtime between your adventures.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
know before you go
know before you go
- You must enter the full name of the guest who will collect the ticket(s) at the Ferry terminal and ensure that you carry a valid ID for identification at the boarding point.
- Passengers should transit to Macau on the same day upon arriving in Hong Kong.
- Guests over the age of 1 must possess a ticket to board the ferry.
- You can only take the TurboJet on the same date as your flight departure date. You can only choose the last ship of the day if your flight is between midnight to mid-morning the next day (e.g. If your flight is on 2 April (12:00 AM-10:15 AM), you can take the last ship out on 1 April).
- These transfers do not permit you to book more than 60 days in advance.
- Upon arriving Hong Kong International Airport, please proceed to TurboJET check-in counter located at Transfer Area E2 on Arrivals Level. Passengers should NOT go through immigration formalities at the airport. It will not be allowed to re-enter the restricted area for ferry service once you have gone through immigration.
Hong Kong International Airport to Macau (Outer Harbour): Ferries depart at 11:00 AM, 1:15 PM, 5:00 PM and 10:00 PM daily.
Macau (Outer Harbour) to Hong Kong International Airport: Ferries depart at 7:15 AM, 09:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 3:15 PM and 7:45 PM daily.
The following are the addresses of the ports where you can embark/disembark:
- Macau: Macau (Outer Harbour), Largo do Terminal Marítimo.
- Hong Kong Internation Airport: SkypPier, Hong Kong International Airport. Make your way to the TurboJet check-in counter at level 5. Once checked in, you will board an APM (automated people mover) at gate 5 that will take you to the SkyPier where you will board the ferry.
For guests traveling to the USA or Canada, you will be permitted two pieces per passenger and each piece of baggage may not exceed 23kg. You will be charged an additional 25 HKD for a second bag. The maximum weight of any single piece of checked baggage is 32 kg(70lbs).
You will receive an email confirmation with your Turbojet Ferry Transfers between HK Airport & Macau Outer Harbour vouchers shortly. Display the QR code on your vouchers on any of the kiosks at the Ferry Terminal in exchange for your ticket with a valid passport.