Cotai Ferry Transfers Between Kowloon and Macau (Taipa)
Enjoy seamless transfers from Kowloon to Taipa, Macau. Board a comfortable boat, sit back and relax while you take in the sights on these fast, convenient transfers.
- These hassle-free transfers will get you to/from Macau (Taipa) or HK Kowloon in no time!
- These transfers operate are a great way to get around as there are multiple departure times throughout the day.
- Enjoy a selection of food and duty-free goods that are available for purchase onboard.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
know before you go
- You must enter the full name of the guest who will climb onboard the ferry and ensure that you carry a valid passport for identification at the boarding point.
- Guests over the age of 1 must possess a ticket to board the ferry.
- Ensure you reach the boarding point 30-minutes before the ferry departs.
- The ticket can only be collected by the person who purchased it and the staff at the counter will check for valid ID/passport during redemption. The staff member has the right to refuse to give the ticket if a customer does not personally claim their own ticket.
On the next page, you will get to choose from the following transfer routes:
- Kowloon to Macau (Taipa)
- Macau (Taipa) to Kowloon
Transfers from Kowloon to Macau (Taipa) are available during the day at 08:15 AM, 9:15 AM, 10:15 AM, 11:15 AM and 12:15 PM.
Transfers from Macau (Taipa) to Kowloon are available at 10:45 AM, 4:45 PM, 5:45 PM and 6:45 PM.
The following are boarding points you must assemble at depending on where you choose on the next page.
- Kowloon: Shop 7, 1/F China Ferry Terminal, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.
- Macau: Counter 1-12, Level 2, Cotai Water Jet Ticketing Counter, Taipa Ferry Terminal.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Cotai Ferry Transfers between Kowloon and Macau (Taipa) vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the boarding point.