Ancient Olympia Archaeological Site & Museums Entry Ticket
Skip the lines and visit Olympia Museum to experience the rich history and mythology of ancient Greece. Admire archaeological finds, learn about the origins of the Olympic Games, and see the temples of Zeus and Hera.
- Olympia boasts myriad archaeological sites, monuments, temples, and public places of ancient Greece.
- Examine Peloponnese archaeological sites with antique artifacts that hold the secrets of this legendary region.
- See exemplary Doric architecture at the Temple of Zeus and the Temple of Hera.
- Walk through the stadium, hippodrome, wrestling school, and gymnasium where Olympic athletes once trained.
- Access the Archaeological Museum of Ancient Olympia and the Olympia Ancient Olympic Games Museum to learn more!
- Skip-the-line entry
- Access to the archaeological site of Ancient Olympia
- Access to the Archaeological Museum of Ancient Olympia
- Access to the Olympia Ancient Olympic Games Museum
- Booking and administration fees
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
These tickets are valid until 31 10月, 2022.
Journey to the Past
When you arrive at Archaia Olympia, you will be met with the majestic ruins of an ancient civilization. This small town in Greece’s Peloponnese region is home to archaeological dig sites, long-standing monuments, and sacred precincts.
Immerse Yourself in Ancient History
As you stroll through the remains of temples, you will encounter the largest one built for Zeus and the oldest one for Hera. The stadium, hippodrome, wrestling school, and gymnasium once used by Olympic athletes still stand strong. Next, head over to the Archaeological Museum of Ancient Olympia and the Olympia Ancient Olympic Games Museum to go further in-depth into the history of this marvelous city. See the sacred grove of Altis and the sanctuary of Zeus, and learn the fascinating story behind the creation of the Olympic games.
know before you go
know before you go
- Mon to Sun: 8am to 8pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at the Archaeological Site of Olympia .
- Address: Archaeological Site of Olympia Archaia Olympia 270 65, Greece.
- The closest train station is Olympia. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trains Κατάκωλο or Pyrgos Ilias to get you there.