In the Footsteps Van Gogh Small Group Tour
Take a walk through Vincent Van Gogh’s life and feel closer to the artist by the end of it! This tour introduces you to the sights and scenes that drove the artist’s creativity.
- Place yourself in the shoes of Vincent Van Gogh on this tour
- A well-informed and friendly English-speaking guide will shine a whole new light on the artist
- Enjoy hassle-free pick-ups from a central location on board a minivan with free WiFi
- Visit the verdant village of Nuenen which served as a primary inspiration for the artist
- See the church which inspired Congregation Leaving the Reformed Church in Nuenen
- Get welcomed by a guide to Vincentre and view a film charting Van Gogh’s time in Nuenen
- Stroll through the open-air museum and immerse yourself in the scenes from Vincent’s everyday life
- Check out the largest collection showcasing the artist’s creative genius at Van Gogh Museum
- A small group tour of no more than 8 people will allow for a more exclusive and intimate experience
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Free WIFI aboard
- Entrance to the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam
- Entrance to the Vincentre in Nuenen including audio guide
- Village walk with a guide along the Van Gogh heritage locations
- Food and drinks
- Additional gratuities
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Meet your group and embark on an artistic adventure from Amsterdam. A 120-minute drive on a comfortable minivan will see you at Nuenen which offers an intimate look into the life and work of Vincent van Gogh. Visit sights and scenes that deeply inspired the artist, including the reformed church featured in his painting. Vincent saw the height of his productivity in this village, finishing more than 500 paintings and drawings within a period of just two years. One gem to come out of this was The Potato Eaters, now one of his most revered works. You’ll also visit the open-air Vincentre Museum with 23 buildings and locations in the countryside that have a direct link to Van Gogh’s work and stay. An audio guide will help you better appreciate the surroundings as you move on.
After this, you will head back to Amsterdam to visit the famed Van Gogh Museum. Providing a graphic narrative on the artist’s life, the museum is home to the largest collection of his artworks including over 200 paintings, 500 drawings, and more than 750 letters. Explore and contemplate over his work as you attempt to find answers to all your burning questions.
know before you go
know before you go
Daily except on Mon from 9 AM
Tour Duration: 9hrs approx.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the minimum requirement is not met. In this case, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Face masks are mandatory for visitors aged 13 years and above
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your guide and group at Van Gogh Museum
- Address: Paulus Potterstraat 71071 CX Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Please wait at the group desk
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Bus: 62
- Train: INTERCITY
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking