All Alhambra: Entry + Audioguide Tickets with Nasrid Palaces
Visit the royal seat of Granada’s Nasrid Emirs, the Alhambra. Explore the magnificent military fortress of Alcazaba, the Nasrid Palaces, and the colorful Generalife Gardens at your own pace. Learn about the fascinating history about these places from your audioguide.
- With access to the entire Alhambra complex, see one of the most visited historic sites in the world
- Explore the area at your own pace while listening to interesting commentary from an audioguide
- Learn about the history of this impressive UNESCO listed landmark
- Gaze at Granada’s picturesque views and the mountains that surround it
The Alhambra was the fortified palatine city of the Nasrid rulers of Granada, and is one of the most visited historic sites in the world. Collect your ticket from the redemption point and make your way to explore this 600-year-old site at your own pace with an audioguide. Your ticket includes access to the entire complex, including the Nasrid Palaces and Generalife.
Listen to stories about the history of Granada and the Alhambra with the help of your audio guide. You will also discover how the complex came to be declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984. As you walk past this spectacular site, learn about the fascinating lives of the former sultans that once resided here during the Nasrid Dynasty.
Once inside, walk through the complex and be awestruck by the intricate architecture of the palaces. Savor the tranquility of Generalife, a leisure place for the Emir when he wanted to get away from the official affairs of the palace. The palace boasts of a beautiful rose garden, manicured courtyards, and soothing water features. Visit the complex’s military fortress, Alcazaba, and soak in panoramic views of Granada and its surrounding mountains.
- Entry ticket to the Alhambra complex
- Admission into the Nasrid Palaces and the Alcazaba Fortress
- Entry into the Generalife Palace and Gardens
- Official audioguide
- Services of a host
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
- A passport or ID card is needed to enter the complex
- Make sure to wear comfortable footwear as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
Ages 6yrs and below go free. Ages 7-11yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a 50% refund on canceling this ticket up to 72h before the schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Polinario Café Bar Avda. del Generalife, next to the Alhambra Ticket Office
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Polinario Café Bar
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- The nearest bus stop is Alhambra - Generalife 2, located 2 minutes from the ticket redemption point
- Catch bus #C30 or C32 to get here
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout