Nature Exploration Tour of Pahang National Park from Kuala Lumpur
Explore the untouched wilderness of the oldest and most popular rainforest, away from the hustle of Kuala Lumpur with a 12-hour tour through the dense jungles of Pahang National Park.
- Embark on a day-long adventure to Pahang national park with convenient private hotel transfers from Kuala Lumpur.
- Trek through a 3-km jungle trail led by an expert guide and witness the wildlife, flora, and fauna of the oldest rainforest.
- Meet the oldest community in southern Malaysia, the Kampung Orang Asli, and learn about their traditions.
- Enjoy lunch at a floating restaurant in the park and try out canopy walking and rapid shooting.
- Perfect for nature lovers, indulge in hiking, fishing, rock climbing, camping, and more on this eco-tourism tour.
- Did you know? Taman Negara is one of the oldest rainforests in the world, estimated to be over 130 million years old.
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Admission into the national park
- Round transfers in a private AC vehicle
- Traditional lunch at floating restaurant
- Rapid shooting boat rental
- Access to canopy walk
- Taman Negara permit
- Camera permit
- Personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Experience the Wilderness at Pahang National Park
Meet your guide early in the morning in Kuala Lumpur and begin your journey toward the Pahang national park, a sprawling rainforest that is over 130 million years old! After a 3-hour ride to the oldest and most popular rainforest, begin your 3-kilometer-long jungle trek amidst the dense forest. Enjoy a traditional lunch at the floating restaurant located inside the park and partake in exciting activities such as canopy walks and rapid shooting.
Interact with the Villagers of Kampung Orang Asli
In the deepest depths of the jungle, you will meet the villagers of Kampung Orang Asli. As an indigenous group, they are the oldest community in southern Malaysia. You will delve into the daily lives of a traditional hunter-gatherer group and broaden your senses as you begin understanding the origin of human society around the world.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear trekking shoes that would permit you to hike through tropical terrain with ease.
- It is advisable to carry a reusable water bottle, high SPF sunscreen, and lip balm to protect yourself from the sun.
- The hike is not wheelchair accessible.
Daily: 7am to 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.