Blue Lagoon & 3 Islands Tour
Visit the Blue Lagoon on this half-day, morning, or afternoon tour and enjoy some of Croatia’s most famous islands.
- Cruising over the Blue Lagoon on a speedboat with swimming and snorkeling included in the tour? It doesn’t get better than this!
- With a tour skipper and sailor on board, your first stop is Krknjasi Bay a.k.a the Blue Lagoon where you can explore all its beauties while swimming and snorkeling in the crystal blue waters.
- You will then be on your way to Trogir a.k.a Čiovo Island, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site for its orthogonal street plan, beautiful Romanesque churches, Renaissance and Baroque buildings, and more.
- This is the ideal opportunity to learn about Trogir’s history, walk along the promenade or grab a bite in one of many bars and restaurants.
- To sum it up, there is a half an hour-long boat ride, which, be it in the afternoon or morning, you can enjoy under the Adriatic sun.
- Travel insurance + taxes
- Fuel and handling charges
- Snorkeling equipment
- Safety equipment
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Be it to get away from the bustle of the city or to simply fill your day with sea and sunshine, this half-day tour of the Blue Lagoon is the best fit. You have the option to choose between the morning or the afternoon tour to cruise on a speedboat over turquoise waters, soaking in every bit of the Adriatic sun. The first stop on the tour is Krknjasi Bay a.k.a the Blue Lagoon itself where you can spend time swimming, snorkeling, or walking on the beach.
Now, we move on to sightseeing. The town of Trogir, also nicknamed ‘’the Stone Beauty’’ is only a few miles from Split and is on UNESCO’s list as a World Heritage Site. With 2 hours in hand, you have plenty of time to explore and learn all about its history. Walking alongside a waterfront promenade or indulging in a long coffee break are just two of the many things you can do here. The Romanesque churches and Renaissance buildings are sure to fill you with a sense of admiration. To sum up the tour, there is also a half an hour-long boat ride, which on an afternoon tour, you can enjoy as the sun sets over Krknjasi Bay.
know before you go
- The tour is not recommended for people with medical conditions, such as people with mobility problems, back problems, pregnant women, wheelchair users, and children under 5 years of age.
- When the wind is strong, the tour might be canceled. In that case, we will refund you the full amount of the booking or reschedule it for another date. It is also possible to exchange this booking for another available trip from our list.
- It is advisable to bring a towel, hat, sunscreen, water, a swimsuit, and a light jacket as it is a bit windy on the speedboat.
May 1, 2022, to Oct 31, 2022, daily from 09:30am to 14:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The meeting point is at Marulićeva 4.
- Address: Marulićeva 4, Split, 21000.
- The closest train station is the Split train station, an 8-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Trains Perković or Zagreb Glavni kolodvor will get you here.
The closest bus station is the Split bus station, a 9-minute walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.