Mangrove Kayaking Tour
Experience the beauty of the Eastern Mangrove National Park on a 2-hour guided kayak tour. Explore mangrove forests and spot exotic wildlife while gliding through crystal clear waters. Let nature be your guide on this thrilling and serene adventure.
- Explore the stunning natural beauty of Eastern Mangrove National Park by kayak, gliding through serene waterways surrounded by lush mangrove forests.
- Spot a variety of wildlife on your tour, including exotic birds, dolphins, and even the occasional turtle or crocodile.
- Learn about the important role that mangroves play in the health of the local ecosystem, as well as the rich cultural history of the area and take a short swim in a safe place at the tour break stop.
- Enjoy the convenience of the professionally guided kayak tours, designed for all skill levels and perfect for families and nature enthusiasts alike.
- Did you know that the Eastern Mangrove National Park is home to over 100 species including crabs, flamingos, and even dolphins and dugongs.
- 2-hour guided kayak tour
- Expert tour guide
- Safety equipments
- Drinking water bottles & fruit salad
- Environmental fee
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Experience the beauty and tranquility of the Eastern Mangrove National Park on a kayak tour like no other. As you paddle through the crystal clear waters, you'll be surrounded by lush mangrove forests and the vibrant wildlife that call this place home.
From the moment you launch your kayak, you'll feel the serenity and peace that only nature can bring. You'll be guided by an experienced instructor who will teach you the techniques needed to navigate through the mangroves and share stories and insights about the local flora and fauna.
As you paddle through the narrow waterways, you'll be treated to breathtaking views of the mangrove forests and the abundant wildlife that call them home. Keep your eyes peeled for exotic birds, playful dolphins, and even the occasional sea turtle.
But the real magic of this kayak tour is the feeling of adventure and discovery that comes with exploring the unknown. With each stroke of your paddle, you'll feel the excitement and thrill of venturing into uncharted territory.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please ensure that you arrive minimum 15 minutes before your time schedule for the preparation and briefing.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather and water activities, including a hat, sunscreen, and water-resistant shoes or sandals.
- Facilities: Restroom, Changing Rooms.
- Bring along your change of clothes, towel, costumes.
- Compulsory wearing of mask and gloves for all guests (including children).
- Maintain two-meter-clear distance between people, and four-meter clear distance between two groups of people.
- The tour might be changed or cancelled due to weather conditions or safety measures.
- Daily: 6:30am
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID.