Magical Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour with Lunch at Emirates Palace
- Take the day to explore Abu Dhabi, UAE’s national capital and ‘the Arabian Jewel’
- Visit the icon of the Islamic World, the stunning Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Swim in the visual lagoon of opulence, that is the Emirates Palace and the Presidential Palace
- Experience the life of UAE before oil was discovered at the Heritage Village
- Drive through a scenic route along the gorgeous Abu Dhabi corniche
- Grab a glimpse of the exotic Saadiyat Island, the future home of landmarks such as The Louvre Abu Dhabi, Guggenheim Abu Dhabi and Zayed National Museum
- Click some memorable photographs at the world-famous Ferrari World inside Yas Island
- Entrance Fees
- Pickup and drop off
- Professional licensed tour guide of your selected language
- Lunch at Emirates Palace
- Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
The Arabian Jewel, the capital of UAE, Abu Dhabi is all yours to explore. Pass through the Jebel Ali Port, the biggest man-made port in the world, on the way to Abu Dhabi.
Your first visit is to the World famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Stop by at the Emirates Palace, an opulent home for the Abu Dhabi government, before you pass by the magnificent Presidential Palace.
Visit Heritage Village and explore UAE before oil was discovered. Take a scenic drive along the stunning Abu Dhabi Corniche and Saadiyat Island, the future home of The Louvre Abu Dhabi, Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, Zayed National Museum and others.
This will bring you to a one-of-a-kind man-made island, Yas Island, where you will have a final photo stop at the world-famous Ferrari World.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pickup.