Admission Tickets to Zoo Melaka
See some of the most amazing animals in the world in one of Malaysia's oldest zoos! Enjoy 1 free animal feeding and learn about the prehistoric animal in the dinosaur encounter zone along with an optional night safari.
- Spend the day touring the massive 54-acre Melaka Zoo and learning about the animal kingdom.
- Watch the antics of your favorite animals up close at this open-concept zoo, which is home to over 200 different animal species.
- Visit the Dinosaur Encounter Zone to see the enormous, realistically moving, life-size dinosaurs or get up close and personal with one of the animals by feeding them yourself.
- Upgrade your ticket to access the Night Safari and observe the animals' nightly routine.
- Did you know that Melaka Zoo is the first zoo in Malaysia to exhibit the critically endangered Sumatran rhinoceros?
- Access to Zoo Melaka
- Access to Dinosaur Encounter
- Access to Animal Attractive
- Access to Bird Show
- 1 animal feeding experience at Banteng
- Access to Petting Zone
- Access to Elephant Feeding
- Tram ride (available at an extra cost)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Spend The Day With Over 1200 Animals
As you walk through the gates of Melaka Zoo, you can hear the sounds of the animals and the excited chatter of the children. The huge zoo spread across 54 acres of land is a great place to spend a day exploring and learning about the animal kingdom for animal lovers of all ages. With over 1200 animals that call this place home, you may see everything, be it tigers, lions, giraffes, elephants or a wide range of diverse reptiles and amphibians. There are also a variety of feedings and performances throughout the day where you can learn about the different animals and even feed them yourself. The zoo features a special dinosaur encounter area where you may interact closely with figurines of some of the fiercest animals to have ever roamed the planet. One of the best aspects of Melaka Zoo is its open concept design, which allows visitors to interact intimately with many of the animals, creating an unforgettable experience.
Meet The Nocturnal Animals With An Upgraded Night Safari Ticket
The zoo and its animals come to life as the sun sets in Melaka. If you wish to discover the nighttime routines of the animal kingdom, you must go on the zoo's guided Night Safari. On this guided safari, you can not only observe species that are only active at night in the nocturnal animal house, but you can also learn about the nightlife of some of the zoo's resident animals. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to witness the creatures in a fresh light and learn about their fascinating nightly habits.
know before you go
know before you go
- We recommend you bring along sunglasses, sunscreen and an insect repellant.
- Be sure to carry an umbrella if rain is predicted.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes as the tour requires a fair amount of walking.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the venue.
- Mon to Fri: 10am to 5pm (last admission at 4pm)
- Sat, Sun, Public Holidays: 9am to 6pm (last admission at 5pm)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Zoo Melaka.
- Address: Lebuh Ayer Keroh, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75450 Ayer Keroh, Melaka, Malaysia.
- The closest bus stop is Zoo Melaka, Jalan Ayeh Keroh. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 1B to get you there.