Taronga Zoo Entry Ticket
Visit Australia’s premier zoo and marvel at its unique fauna with these tickets to Taronga Zoo. Here you can see 350 different species of animals, learn about their lives, and watch live shows. Finally, you can take a ride on the Sky Safari cable car and admire the gorgeous shorelines of Sydney Harbour from above.
- Experience the remarkable diversity of Australian fauna up close in Taronga Zoo.
- Explore the zoo at your own pace, visiting the many endemic creatures that dwell here and snapping pictures with them.
- Learn about the different animals in the enclosures, interact with koalas and wombats, watch live shows and much more!
- Take a ride on the Sky Safari cable car and see the beautiful Sydney Harbor shorelines from your vantage point high above the ground.
- Ticket to Taronga Zoo with all day zoo access
- Daily shows
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Other personal expenses
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
what to expect
These entry tickets to Sydney’s Taronga Zoo will give you a chance to meet Australia’s unique wildlife up close. This 100-year-old zoo has over 4000 animals of 350 different species, spread out over 69 acres and divided into eight geographic regions, many of whom you can visit and spend time with.
After you redeem your tickets at the entry gate, you can wander through the zoo and explore its many attractions. Snap pictures with the kangaroos, wallabies, birds, wombats, echidnas, and reptiles that dwell in the zoo’s diverse habitats. Meet some of the (in)famous and quirky residents of the zoo, such as Luk Chai, the first ever elephant calf born in Australia, and the recent trio of Sumatran tiger cubs who are all set to make their first public appearances.
Spend the entire day getting to know the animals and their lives, with live shows and enclosure visits to boot. Finally, to end on a high note, head to the Safari Sky cable ride and admire the stunning views of the shorelines of Sydney Harbour from your aerial vantage point. A real treat for animal lovers, this is an experience you cannot afford to miss!
know before you go
- This activity is only available for passport holders from the following regions: Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, India, Indonesia, Viet Nam, Thailand, Japan and Korea.
- Carers or essential companions to people with disabilities are allowed free entry into the zoo.
- National Companion Cards are accepted.
Timings and Availability
The zoo remains open during the following time slots:
- May to Aug: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sep to Apr: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- New Year's Eve: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Since the zoo covers a fair amount of ground, we recommend you put on some comfortable shoes to walk with ease.
The zoo is wheelchair accessible.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children (aged 4-15) are eligible for reduced prices. Please select the appropriate option on the last page. Infants (aged 0-3) have free entry
Make your way to the Taronga Zoo: Bradley's Head Road, Mosman, NSW 2088.
By ferry: Ferries depart from Darling Harbour Pier 26 and Circular Quay By bus: Take the 247 bus to Bradleys Head Road opposite Whiting Beach Road and then walk for 1 min * By car: Take Military Road or Bradleys Head Road to Taronga Zoo.
- Your Taronga Zoo Entry Ticket voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Rd, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
- By ferry: Ferries depart from Darling Harbour Pier 26 and Circular Quay
- By bus: Take the 247 bus to Bradleys Head Road opposite Whiting Beach Road and then walk for 1 min
- By car: Take Military Road or Bradleys Head Road to Taronga Zoo.