Admission Ticket to Prague Zoo with Cruise Boat Transfer
Take a special trip to the renowned Prague Zoo by cruising through the Vltava River in a boat and experience nature in a unique way!
- Enjoy a boat cruise along the serene Vltava River amidst the bustle of the city.
- Experience the sights of Prague through a new perspective on the cruise.
- Visit the Prague Zoo, the 5th largest zoo in Europe.
- Admire the 10 pavilions and 150 exhibits and observe the sounds and habitats of over 5000 animal species.
- Learn about the picturesque nature of the Troja Basin and the animals it inhabits.
- Boat cruise
- Entrance ticket to Zoo
- Transfers to the city center
- Food and drinks
- Live guide
- Hotel drop-offs
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Fancy a cruise and a trip to the zoo? This experience allows you to enjoy this unlikely but unique combination. Your outing will start with the boat cruise. It will take you along the Vltava River, giving you a glimpse of the sights and sounds of the city from the vantage point of the flowing river. The Vltava is the longest river in the country and is also commonly called the “Czech National River”.
The cruise will pause to drop you off at the Prague Zoo. Here, you can bring out the explorer in you and roam around the 5th largest zoo in Europe to find over 5000 animal species in 10 pavilions and 150 exhibits. Founded in 1931, The Prague Zoo is a must-see after all the political upheaval and natural calamities it has survived over the years. This is a fascinating family experience for everyone, from the young to the old. You will find yourself recounting your experiences as you head back to the city center through the boat cruise once again!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands.
- Sanitizers are available upon request.
The schedule changes according to the season:
1 April - 30 April
- Sat & Sun: 9am, 12pm and 3:30pm
1 May - 31 Aug
- Daily: 9am, 12pm and 3:30pm
1 Sept - 31 Oct
- Sat & Sun: 9am, 12pm and 3:30pm
Extra departure dates: 15 April, 18 April, 28 Sept, 28 Oct
The boat coming back from the Zoo departs from Císařský Island at the following timings: 10:30am, 1:30pm, and 5:15pm
- This experience is wheelchair accessible.
- Pets and guide dogs are allowed.
- Children aged 15 and under enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid ID card).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your ticket by checking in at the office on Pier N. 2 at the dock at the Rašín Embankment
- You will find the office between the Jirásek and Palacký bridges under the Dancing House.
- Address: Pražská Paroplavební Společnost, 76, Rašínovo nábř. 1672, Nové Město, 120 00 Praha, Česko.
- The meeting point is located just 4 minutes away from the Jiráskovo náměstí tram stop.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Pražská Paroplavební Společnost.
- The nearest tram stop is Jiráskovo náměstí.
- The stop is only 4 minutes away from the meeting point.
- After getting down the stop, walk down to the river.
- Tram connections also lead from the left bank of the Vltava from the Anděl stop in Smíchov to the Palackého náměstí stop.
- The nearest metro station is Karlovo Náměstí on line B.
- The stop is 9 minutes away from the meeting point.
- Leave the station from the Palacký Square (Palackého náměstí) exit and go down the hill in the direction of the river.
- The dock will be on the embankment directly in front of you.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.