Plan a day out with family and friends with these entry tickets to the Aquopolis waterpark in Cullera and enjoy a wide range of fun activities made for all ages and levels of thrill.
- Escape the heat with a fun day at the Aquopolis waterpark in Curella where you get to pick rides based on your preferred thrill level.
- This waterpark is known to have something for everyone like the ‘High Emotion’ rides, ‘Medium’ rides, and super fun attractions for the little ones.
- If you like your adrenaline amped-up, take on the Black Hole, Calypso, and Mini Zig-Zag.
- Head over to the Rapids, Volcano Jacuzzi, and Speed Race if you’d like to explore rides that are moderate (but no less fun!).
- The little ones too can make waves of their own in the Mini Park and Polynesia that is made especially for them.
- Inside the park you will also find various eating food joints, a medical service, and a locker service.
- Entry to Aquopolis Cullera
You can cancel these tickets up to 4 days before the experience begins and get a full refund.
If you are looking for a fun getaway that you can enjoy with friends and/or family and would like to have options too, look no further. The Aquopolis in Cullera is of three different categories so there is something for everyone’s taste. Those who enjoy a high dose of adrenaline can try and take on rides like the Black Hole, Mini Zig-Zag and Calypso. On the other hand, if you are someone who wants to take a step down from the extreme rides, head over to the Rapids, Wave Pool, and the Jacuzzi. Kids too have specially designed attractions for them like Polynesia and the Mini Park.
At the Aquopolis waterpark, everyone can look forward to having a good time, be it going on rides that will get your heart racing or just relaxing under the warm Spanish sun. There are also various eateries available at the park that you can visit. A fun day of aquatic fun awaits you!
know before you go
know before you go
- The height requirement at each attraction varies.
- Floats are included in the price of admission.
- The access staff will give you a stamp that allows you to re-enter the park if needed. You have 15 minutes to re-enter. Otherwise, you will have to pay the ticket price again.
- You are allowed to bring in food except in containers made of glass and cans.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
16 Jul to 28 Aug
- Daily: 11:30am to 7pm
29 Aug to 4 Sep
- Daily: 11:30am to 6pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Aquopolis Cullera
- Address: Antigua Carretera Nazaret-Oliva, km. 33, 46400, Valencia, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is AR PRM-3C/terciario (Lidl) [Cullera]. It is a 1.5KM walk to the attraction.
- Board buses L1A,L2, and L3A to get you there.
- By AP-7 Highway. Exit 59: Take the exit towards Cullera. In Cullera, look for the roundabout towards Sueca (RENFE Station). At this roundabout look for Aquopolis.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.