Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Guided Walking Tour
- Take your pick between 24 hour/48 hour/72 hour ticket to get access to flexible hop-on hop-off walking tours.
- Discover the vast wealth of Parisian history and culture at your own pace.
- Explore 11 different routes and pass by 140+ iconic sights on your way.
- Join guided tours to hear interesting city stories from local experts.
- Listen to multilingual audio commentary as you enjoy self-guided walks across the city.
- 24, 48 or 72-hour hop-on hop-off walking tour across 11 routes
- Unlimited access to the self-guided mobile city guide
- Guided tours by local experts
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Night tour loop
- Entry into attractions
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Paris is one of the best cities to be explored by walking. This ticket gives you unlimited access to flexible walking tours so that you can discover the City of Love in the best possible way. Join or leave circuits any time you feel like it, with local experts available to meet and escort you throughout the day. Use a handy mobile app to find out all the hotspots that interest you on either a guided or self-guided tour. Take the chance to visit several important Paris icons including the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame, and Arc de Triomphe.
As you walk along the charming streets, your guide will engage you with fascinating stories of the city that is the global hive of fashion, gastronomy, and the home of some of the world's most acclaimed artworks. Additionally, you can get access to multilingual audio commentary, suggested walking itineraries, discover popular photo spots, pinpoint your favorite sights - all offline, day or night as per your convenience.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- 24 hours
- 48 hours
- 72 hours
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Le Marais: Fashion, LGBT & Jewish Quarter
- Blue Pont Marie (Cité des Arts) (Metro entrance/exit for Pont Marie, Quai de l'Hôtel de Ville, 75004 Paris)
- Place des Vosges
- Café de l'Etincelle, Rue de Rivoli
- Literary Paris: The Latin Quarter
- Red Place Saint-Michel (Place St Michel - in front of the fountain - 75006 Paris)
- Square Paul Painlevé
- Place Sainte-Geneviève
- Square Paul Painlevé
- Montmartre: The Artists’ Quarter
- Place des Abbesses (Abbesses Metro Station) (Entrance/exit of Abbesses metro station, Place des Abbesses, 75018 Paris)
- Buste de Dalida
- La Bonne Franquette
Self Guided Routes
- Iconic Paris - the main sites
- Paris of the World's Fairs
- Hidden Paris: The Palais Royal & Covered Passages
- The Heart of Paris: Notre Dame & the Islands
- The Left Bank & St Germain-des-Pres
- Romantic Paris by Night
- Hip Paris - the North Marais
- Local walk to Montmartre: La Nouvelle Athènes
- Guided tours are available daily from 9:30am to 4pm
- Self-guided walking itineraries are accessible at any time, day or night
Audio Guide Languages
English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German
- The audio guide is available on iOS and Android.
- The tour requires you to use your own mobile device and headphones at all times.
- Child tickets cannot be purchased without an adult. Maximum of 2 children per adult.
- All self-guided walking itineraries are accessible at any time, day or night.
Children aged 0-15 can go for free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- You'll use the Vox City App to track the location of the guides and the nearest joining points.
- To join your first escorted tour, head towards the meeting point to meet your local expert.
Meet the local expert at Metro entrance/exit for Pont Marie (Line 7), Quai de l'hotel de ville, 75004, Paris.
Metro line 7 will bring you to the Pont Marie station.
Valid for 1, 2, or 3 days from first use (depending on the option you have selected during checkout). The ticket expires 12 months from the date of purchase.