Palace of Versailles Tour with Skip the Line Access
Enjoy skip-the-line entry into the luxurious 17th-century French Palace of Versailles!
- Avoid long queues with exclusive skip-the-line access to the Versailles Palace.
- An expert tour guide will keep you company while sharing insights about the palace.
- Enjoy a cozy tour group experience of no more than 15 guests per tour group.
- Get dazzled by the Hall of Mirrors - a corridor filled with 357 mirrors that majestically reflect the gardens through arched windows.
- Roam around the gardens and explore 250 acres of perfectly manicured lawns and fountains.
- Get a glimpse into the lives of French royalty’s most influential figures.
- Also get a chance to see one of the stunning fountain or musical shows in the Palace’s gardens from April to October.
- Take your pick from English, Spanish and French-guided tours.
- Expert English, French, or Spanish-speaking tour guide
- 15 or less guests/tour group
- Priority access to the Palace of Versailles
- Guided tour of the Castle (Royal Apartments + Hall of Mirrors)
- Access to the gardens and the shows (when available)
- Access to Trianon Estate
- Access to the King's Private Apartments
You can cancel these tickets up to 72 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
The enchanting Palace of Versailles is one of the most extraordinary achievements in 17th-century European art. Situated just 30 minutes outside Paris, in the village of Versailles, this elaborate complex once thrived as an epicenter of political power for the Kingdom of France. Today, the Palace, also known as Château de Versailles, contains 700 rooms spread across 800 hectares. Each year, it is estimated that approximately 5 million people visit the Palace of Versailles, and between 8 and 10 million people walk through its gardens.
Begin your visit by exploring the ornate King's State Apartments. Learn about the French monarchy and explore the themed salons and their elaborate ceiling paintings. Next, make your way to the glittering Hall of Mirrors.
After admiring the inside of the Palace, head outdoors and take in the grandeur of the estate’s impressive architecture. Stroll along the cobblestone grounds, through the beautiful French gardens, and pass by the gorgeous Versailles fountains.
For tips on how to navigate the palace, make the most of your time, and choose the best experience, refer to our Palace of Versailles tours and tickets collection. If you’d like to maximize your time at the palace of Versailles and get a more in-depth Castle experience, check out the Versailles Half Day Guided Tour ticket.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
Timings and Availability
Versailles Garden Fountain and Musical Shows
- Fountain Show: Sat & Sun
- Musical Fountains: Tue
- You will receive an email with your Versailles Palace Skip-the-Line Guided Tour Entry voucher within 20-30 minutes.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide at the meeting point on the day of the experience.
- Meet your guide in front of the Statue of Louis XIV in the “Place d'Armes” right in front of the Palace.
- Address: Place d’Armes, 78000 Versailles, France.
- Your guide will be waiting for you in front of the Statue of Louis XIV and will carry a Paris Trip flag and hold a Headout sign for easy recognition.
- Please do not go directly to the castle. Meet your guide at the meeting point.
To reach the Palace of Versailles, you have several options:
- The nearest bus station is 'Château de Versailles.' Catch bus #1 or 14 to get here.
- RER C: Versailles Château Rive Gauche station. It’s just a 10-minute walk to the Palace.
- Line L SNCF: Gare Versailles Rive Droite. It's a 15-minute walk to the Palace.
- Line N SNCF: Gare Versailles Chantiers. It's a 20-minute walk to the Palace.