Bateaux Mouches Late Evening Seine River Dinner Cruise With Live Music
Cruise serenely past the wonderful streets and dazzling masterpieces of French architecture on both sides of the Seine.
- Sail along the Seine and watch Paris come to life when it's lit up at night.
- Explore classic Paris landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral and the Musée d'Orsay.
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal of French cuisine for dinner aboard the cruise ship.
- Enjoy the meal with good music, while enjoying the sweet, sentimental tone of an accordion, playing live for your entertainment.
Discover Some of the Most Famous Sights in Paris
You will be able to see a number of iconic landmarks of Paris from one of the most unique vantage points, from the River Seine. The cruise will begin at the Bateaux-Mouches pier. It is situated close to Pont de l’Alma. The boat will leave the pier and begin to sail up-stream towards the Notre Dame de Paris. The Louvre Museum, the Conciergerie and the Town Hall will be some of the famous sights that you will be able to see at this point.
Get Close-Up Views of Iconic Landmarks
The boat will go all the way to to the Arab World Institute at which point it will take a turn. You will pass through the Paris Mint or the Monnaie, and glide down a narrow arm of the Seine River between the Left Bank and the Ile de la Cité. This will give you a spectacular close-up view of the Cathedral of Notre Dame. The boat will continue to sail beside the Musée d’Orsay as well as the National Assembly, and towards the Eiffel Tower.
Enjoy a Romantic Dinner
You are sure to have one of the most fascinating experiences with lovely live music and an extensive menu to pick from. A varied selection of delicious French delicacies will introduce you to the taste of Paris.
- Cruise on the Seine river in an air-conditioned dinner boat
- Authentic French cuisine
- Free parking at the departure point
Children under the age of 11 enjoy reduced rates.
Know Before You Go
Boarding is at the Pont de l'Alma - Paris, district 8, from 7:30 PM to 8:15 PM
Departure at 8:30 PM. Return to the pier at 10:45 PM.
Approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.
At night, an elegant dress code is required. Passengers in sportswear, flip-flops, shorts, baseball caps will not be allowed on board. The administration reserves the right to deny access out of respect for other guests.
A glass of Castel Mouche (12,5 cl)
- Duck foie gras, toasted French bread
- Salmon tartar, vegetable minestrone
- Smoked meat salad
- Crab meat and crushed avocado
- Creamy pea soup with mint and fresh goat cheese
- Veal fillet, parsley mousseline and veal sauce
- Sea bream fillet, carrot duo with basil, cardamom sauce
- Mignon pork fillet, beetroot and sour potato pancake, chorizo cream
- Pollack steak, wok vegetables, seaweed cream
- Risotto of black rice, cilantro and confit tomatoes
- Seasonal AOP cheese duo
- Chocolate and vanilla cream fondant
- Exotic hors d'oeuvre
- Creamy strawberry vanilla cake
- Chocolate and hazelnut cake with lime ganache
- Frozen nougat, gingerbread and candied fruit
Tea or coffee
(1 bottle for 2 people) Mouton Cadet
1 bottle of Evian (75 cl) for 2 people
o 1 soft drink (25 cl) for 1 person
(Any supplementary order will have an additional cost).
- Cod in scaly crust
- Suprême of free-range chicken with potato gnocchi
- Milk Chocolate Delight, Crunchy Peanuts
- Non-alcoholic beverage
- Vegetarian options available
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at - Pont de l’Alma, Paris 8th
- On the day of your experience, head directly to the Bateaux Mouches pier and display your voucher on your mobile device to board the boat.
- These Train lines stop near Pont De L'Alma: L
- These Metro lines stop near Pont De L'Alma: 9
- These Bus lines stop near Pont De L'Alma: 42, 63, 72, 92
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.